- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
Raja Casablanca vs JS Kabylie Preview & Tips - Low scoring draw expected in 90 minutes
- Raja Casablanca vs JS Kabylie Predictions for the CAF Confederations Cup final on 10 July
- Match is being played at 20:00 GMT at Stade de l'Amitié
- Raja Casablanca have drawn 3 of their last 4 CAF Confed Cup matches
- A draw in 90 minutes is my tip in Cotonou
- Best betting tips, stats and predictions for Raja Casablanca vs JS Kabylie
Raja Casablanca vs JS Kabylie Predictions
This is set to be a very hard-fought match between two very solid sides defensively. A draw is 90 minutes looks like the best bet with extra time needed to decide the winner.
- Raja Casablanca have kept 9 clean sheets in their last 10 matches (CAF Confederations Cup).
- Raja Casablanca have seen under 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 matches (CAF Confederations Cup).
- Raja Casablanca have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches (CAF Confederations Cup).
- JS Kabylie have kept 4 clean sheets in their last 8 matches (CAF Confederations Cup).
- JS Kabylie have drawn 4 of their last 9 matches (CAF Confederations Cup).
Head to Head
Raja Casablanca hold a 2-1 advantage against JS Kabylie across their four previous meetings with one draw.
The sides last met in the group stages of last year’s competition as the match ended 0-0 in Algeria.
Raja Casablanca Form
Raja made it to the final after a convincing 5-1 aggregate win against Orlando Pirates in the quarter-finals. After two 0-0 draws in the semi-finals against Pyramids FC, Raja Casablanca won on penalties to reach the showpiece.
After the quarters, Raja played five Botola Pro matches with four wins and one draw ahead of their semi-final tie against Pyramids. A 0-0 draw in Egypt in the first leg was followed by the same result in Morocco. Raja Casablanca won 5-4 on penalties.
Raja Casablanca play three Botola Pro league matches in seven days prior to the CAF Confederations final.
Raja Casablanca Injuries & Team News
Raja Casablanca have been rotating their side heavily in recent weeks.
Updated team news will be available closer to the match.
JS Kabylie Form
Kabylie reached the CAF Confederations Cup final having beaten CS Sfaxien 2-1 on aggregate in the quarter final before making light work of Coton Sport. A 2-1 away win was followed by a 3-0 home victory for a 5-1 aggregate score-line.
After drawing 1-1 at CS Sfaxien in the quarter final second leg, Kabylie won consecutive league matches and twice in the Coupe de la Ligue. A 1-1 draw with US Bikra followed in Ligue 1 before the two wins in the semi-finals against Coton Sport.
Kayblie play one Ligue 1 match and one Coupe de la Ligua clash before facing Raja Casablanca in the CAF Confederations Cup final.
JS Kabylie Injuries & Team News
Coach Denis Lavagne has a couple of injuries to contend with.
Updated injury news will be available closer to the final.
The odds for this match have yet to be released.
Raja Casablanca vs JS Kabylie FAQ
When is the Raja Casablanca vs JS Kabylie CAF Confederations Cup final?
The Raja Casablanca vs JS Kabylie CAF Confederations Cup final is on 10 July 2021.