- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
- Wednesday 28
- Thursday 29
- Friday 30
- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
Stellenbosch vs SuperSport United Predictions & Tips - Stellies home struggles to continue against draw specialists
- Stellenbosch vs SuperSport United Predictions for Friday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 15:00 GMT at Danie Craven Stadium
- SuperSport have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches
- Stellenbosch are 5 home matches without victory
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Stellenbosch vs SuperSport United
SuperSport have become the draw kings of the PSL (Getty Images)
Stellenbosch vs SuperSport United Predictions
Stellenbosch have seen an upturn in form of late and were unfortunate not to get a point against Sundowns. They face a SuperSport side who are drawing a lot of matches. I am tipping the match to end with a point apiece.
- Stellenbosch have won 2 of their last 3 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Stellenbosch have drawn 2 of their last 5 home matches (3 losses) (Premier Soccer League).
- Stellenbosch have seen under 2.5 goals in their 3 matches against SuperSport United (Premier Soccer League).
- SuperSport United have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- SuperSport United are 4 away matches without a win (lost 3) (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
These sides are 1-1 having met three times in the past with one draw.
Their most recent meeting was in November as Stellenbosch won 1-0 at home.
After a poor start to 2021 where they went eight matches without a win, Stellenbosch picked up two recent victories to move up to 9th place. Those results put some distance between themselves and the relegation places.
A 2-1 loss at AmaZulu and a 3-1 home defeat to Golden Arrows was followed by losing 1-0 at TTM. Stellenbosch ended their eight game winless run by beating Cape Town City 2-1 at home and winning 3-1 at Baroka.
Stellenbosch were beaten 2-1 at home in their last match against Mamelodi Sundowns. A last minute goal led to the defeat after an excellent performance.
Stellenbosch Injuries & Team News
Stellenbosch have almost their entire squad available for this match. Goalkeeper Lee Langeveldt is fit again after injury but may need to make do with a place on the bench.
Marc van Heerden picked up a knock against Sundowns but is expected to recover in time to start at left wingback.
SuperSport United Form
SuperSport sit 4th in the PSL table after a run of just one win in their last eight matches. They looked like title challengers at one point before this dip in results.
A 1-0 loss at TTM in the Nedbank Cup was followed by a 2-1 defeat at Bloemfontein Celtic. That brought a strong response as SuperSport beat Cape Town City 2-1 at home thereafter. A 1-1 away draw at Kaizer Chiefs came next before a 1-1 draw at home against Pirates and a 1-0 loss at AmaZulu.
In their last match, SuperSport drew 0-0 at home with TS Galaxy despite conceding a lot of good chances.
SuperSport United Injuries & Team News
SuperSport were without both of their main strikers for the last match as Thamsanqa Gabuza and Bradley Grobler missed out. Gabuza is likely to miss this match but Grobler could be fit to return.
Giuly Manziba and Ghampani Lungu are pushing for starts in the wide areas as SuperSport lacked some cutting edge against TS Galaxy.
Stellenbosch vs SuperSport United Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Stellenbosch vs SuperSport United live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Stellenbosch vs SuperSport United live stream.