- Saturday 19
- Sunday 20
- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
Barcelona vs Real Valladolid Predictions & Tips - Barcelona to strengthen La Liga title hopes
- Barcelona vs Real Valladolid predictions for Monday’s La Liga encounter
- The match is being played at 9pm SAST at Camp Nou
- Barcelona have won 13 of their last 14 games against Real Valladolid
- I'm tipping Barcelona to win to nil and Lionel Messi to open the scoring
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Barcelona vs Real Valladolid
Barcelona vs Real Valladolid Predictions
Barcelona are scoring for fun and it could be a long match for Real Valladolid. I'm tipping Barcelona to win to nil and Lionel Messi to score the first goal of the match.
- Barcelona have won 12 of their last 13 matches (La Liga).
- Barcelona have won by 2+ goals in 6 of their last 7 matches (all competitions).
- Barcelona have won by 3+ goals in their last 3 home matches (La Liga).
- Barcelona’s Lionel Messi has scored 12 goals in his last 10 matches (all competitions).
- Barcelona have won 13 of their last 14 matches against Real Valladolid (La Liga).
- Barcelona have won to nil in 4 of their last 5 matches against Real Valladolid (La Liga).
- Real Valladolid have failed to score in 2 of their last 4 away matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Barcelona have a 61-14 advantage against Real Valladolid with 16 draws in 91 meetings.
Barcelona have won 13 of the last 14 encounters, including 3-0 in Valladolid this campaign.
Barcelona have won 12 of their last 13 matches in La Liga to get back into title contention. The Catalan club sit four points behind league leaders Atletico Madrid
Ronald Koeman’s side won 4-1 against Huesca in their last home match. Lionel Messi bagged a brace with Antoine Griezmann and Óscar Mingueza on target.
Barcelona’s last match was a 6-1 win at Real Sociedad. Messi scored twice again alongside Sergiño Dest with Griezmann with Ousmane Dembélé getting in on the act.
Barcelona Injuries & Team News
Barcelona centre-back Pique is close to a return and the versatile Sergi Roberto could feature after a long injury layoff.
Attacking midfielder Philippe Coutinho and forward Ansu Fati remain out injured.
Real Valladolid Form
Real Valladolid are three points above the relegation zone in La Liga. They struggle to win but are undefeated in their last four matches.
Sergio’s side drew 1-1 at Celta Vigo, won 2-1 at home against Getafe before a 0-0 draw at Osasuna.
Real Valladolid’s last match was a 1-1 draw against Sevilla despite having 31% possession. Fabián Orellana opened the scoring from the penalty spot before they conceded in the 93rd minute.
Real Valladolid Injuries & Team News
Real Valladolid have problems in defence with Kiko Olivas injured and Joaquín Fernández testing positive for corona virus alongside right back Luis Pérez.
Midfielders Míchel Herrero and Kike Pérez are also out after testing positive for corona virus.
Winger Jota is injured and Fabián Orellana is suspended.
Barcelona vs Real Valladolid Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Barcelona vs Real Valladolid live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Barcelona vs Real Valladolid live stream.
Barcelona have had the better of Real Valladolid since 2008 and I can't see that changing on Monday. I'm tipping Barca to win comfortably, with Lionel Messi scoring first.
Best Bets: Barcelona Full Time Result @1.85 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Best Bets: Barcelona -2 Handicap @2.10 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit
Value Bet: Lionel Messi First Goalscorer @3.20 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit