- Saturday 19
- Sunday 20
- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
Real Madrid vs Sevilla Predictions & Tips - Experience to give Real edge over title rivals
- Real Madrid vs Sevilla predictions for Sunday's La Liga match
- The match is being played at Alfredo di Stéfano Stadium (8.00pm BST)
- Real Madrid have won their last 4 matches against Seville
- Los Blancos are tipped to win a low-scoring affair
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news
Real Madrid are tipped to edge Sevilla (Getty Images)
Real Madrid vs Sevilla Predictions
Sevilla's title bid took a huge knock when they suffered defeat to the giant killing Athletic Bilbao in midweek. They are still in the running but this is a must-win match.
Real, despite being knocked out of Europe a few days ago, have plenty of experience in these situations. They are backed to take the three points at home.
- Real Madrid have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 matches (La Liga).
- Real Madrid have seen under 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches (all competitions).
- Real Madrid have won their last 4 matches against Sevilla with 3 of them to nil (La Liga).
- Real Madrid have won 14 of their last 15 home matches against Sevilla (all competitions).
- Sevilla have won 5 of their last 6 matches (La Liga).
Head to Head
Real Madrid have won the last four clashes with Sevilla, keeping a clean sheet in three of them.
Real have dominated Seville in Madrid too. Los Blancos have won 14 of their last 15 home matches in head to heads.
Real Madrid Form
Real Madrid suffered a first defeat in 20 matches when losing their UEFA Champions League semi-final against Chelsea on Wednesday.
Level after a 1-1 in the first leg, goals from Timo Werner and Mason Mount saw Chelsea win 2-0 and qualify for the final.
Real Madrid now return to La Liga sitting two points behind Atletico Madrid at the top of the table.
Zinedine Zidane's side were 2-0 winners against Osasuna last weekend with Eder Militao and Casemiro getting the goals.
Real Madrid Team News
Real Madrid are still without right backs Lucas Vázquez and Daniel Carvajal as well as centre back Raphael Varane.
Sevilla's slim title hopes were all but extinguished when losing 1-0 at home to Athletic Bilbao.
Inaki Williams' last minute goal for Bilbao sealed the points and leaves Sevilla six points adrift of La Liga leaders Atletico Madrid.
The defeat ended a five game winning run for Julen Lopetegui’s side.
They beat Atletico Madrid, Celta Vigo, Real Sociedad, Levante and Granada during the winning run.
Sevilla Team News
Defender Sergi Gomez has missed the last four games but could return for Sevilla.
Centre-back Jules Kounde, midfielder Joan Jordan and Youssouf En-Nesyri are all doubts.
Real Madrid vs Sevilla FAQs
Where can I watch the Real Madrid vs Sevilla live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Real Madrid vs Sevilla live stream.
Sevilla have been in good form, prior to losing last week. But they have a poor record against Real Madrid. The hosts are tipped to win a tight came and boost the title hopes in the process.
Best Bet: Real Madrid Win Full-Time Result @2.00 at Unibet - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Real Madrid Win 1-0 Correct Score @8.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit