Live Dream Catcher is a live dealer game of chance played on a vertical prize wheel that is filled with numbered segments. Read the comprehensive review and check our list of casino sites to play Live Dream Catcher
- Dream Catcher Live
- How to play
- Dream Catcher Wheel
- Multiplier Segments
- Dream Catcher Live Bonuses
- Live Dream Catcher FAQ
Dream Catcher Live
How to play
Dream Catcher Wheel
Dream Catcher Live Bonuses
- Hollywoodbets SA
- World Sports Betting
- Gg Gaming
- Always try to play the max bet in anticipation of a potential multiplier
- You can play Dream Catcher as if you were playing a game of roulette
- Spread betting strategies are effective in this gameshow
- The red segment offers the best winning odds at 40/1 - but there's only one segment with a 1.8% chance of appearing
- You can use a strategy like the Martingale if you bet exclusively on 1 and 2
- Pros: Regular wins - massive coverage to capitalise on multipliers
- Cons: Winnings will be small - even if you land a multiplier
- Pros: Biggest prize potential with amazing prizes for multipliers
- Cons: Massive wait times for a payout
Live Dream Catcher FAQ
What is Live Dream Catcher?
Dream Catcher is a gameshow style live dealer game from Evolution Gaming. Played on a vertical prize wheel, punters try to guess where a wheel spin will eventually land. The wheel has 52 segments ranging from 1 (which pays 1:1) up to 40 (which pays 40:1).
Is Live Dream Catcher fair and legit?
Yes. The wheel does all the work, so it is up to chance. Games are regularly audited and tested for randomness by independent testing houses.
Where can I play Dream Catcher online?
Top South African sportsbooks will offer this game with a chance to claim bonus money.
What is the best Dream Catcher strategy?
Focus on multiplier payouts using a low-risk approach and playing high-risk wagers and waiting the long game.