- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
Lloyd Harris vs Alejandro Davidovich Fokina Prediction and Tips - Harris favourite to advance to the Round of 32
- The match will take place at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden in California
- The game is on Saturday 9th October 2021
- This is the first meeting between the two players
- Harris is having his best year to date
- Davidovich Fokina has no form on the hard courts
Lloyd Harris backed for straight sets win (Getty Images)
Lloyd Harris vs Alejandro Davidovich Fokina Preview & Tips
Lloyd Harris to cruise to a victory over Alejandro Davidovich Fokina
- Lloyd Harris vs Alejandro Davidovich Fokina Preview & Tips
- Head To Head
- Lloyd Harris Form
- Alejandro Davidovich Fokina Form
- Lloyd Harris vs Alejandro Davidovich Fokina FAQ
- Harris has climbed up the rankings this season.
- Harris has served 510 aces this year.
- Harris beat Nadal on the hardcourt in Washington.
Head To Head
Lloyd Harris and Alejandro Davidovich Fokina meet for the first time in a game of tennis. Unfortunately for Davidovich, the hard court surface is Harris's favourite and his least.
Harris is currently ranked 31st in the world, and Davidovich Fokina is ranked 43rd.
Lloyd Harris Form
Lloyd Harris is having his best year to date on the ATP tour. He has risen from 90th in the world at the beginning of the year to a career-high of 31st.
Since Wimbledon, Harris has had good form on the hard courts, winning 10 of his 16 matches.
He defeated Rafael Nadal in the round of 16 on his way to the quarter-finals at Washington and beat three players ranked inside the top 30 during his quarter-final run at the U.S Open.
The South African has fired down 510 aces this year, 379 of those on the hard courts. That ranks him 5th on the ATP hard courts aces list.
Alejandro Davidovich Fokina Form
Alejandro Davidovich Fokina has won twice in his last six games on the hard courts, including his first-round win at the 2021 BNP Paribas Open.
The clay-court specialist has won just 31% first-serve return points on the hard courts this year.
Matched against Harris's big serve, the Spaniard will need to improve on that statistic dramatically to have a chance of winning.
Lloyd Harris vs Alejandro Davidovich Fokina FAQ
Where can I watch Lloyd Harris vs Alejandro Davidovich Fokina live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Lloyd Harris vs Alejandro Davidovich Fokina live stream.