1xBit Promo Code
7 BTC bonus
with promo code NEWBONUS
Tested Last used 20 mins ago
18+ only. Minimum deposit of 5 mBTC. 40x wagering applies. Ts and Cs apply
Reveal bonus code
Click on the box to see our bonus code
Open the site
Register and use the promotion code
Benefit from exclusive bonus when you sign up
1xBit Promo Code: NEWBONUS
1xBit is a specialist Bitcoin betting site with a stylish sportsbook and online casino. Use the 1xBit promo code NEWBONUS to get a bonus of up to 7 BTC.
Join 1xBit is easy and we show you how to use the bonus code, how to place a bet and how to start betting with Bitcoin online.
Latest 1xBit Promo Codes
|Bitcoin bonus - Up to 7 BTC
|Up to 7 BTC
Note: All promotional codes are for new customers only.
Sign Up Bonus
As mentioned, you can claim up to 7 BTC when you join 1xBit. The promo code NEWBONUS entitles you to receive the biggest sign up bonus on offer. There are a few terms and conditions to abide by, and the full details can be found below.
How to Join 1xBit
Registering for a new account takes a couple of minutes and the step-by-step instructions below show you exactly what to do.
- Go to 1xBit via this link. You will be take directly to the official site.
- Click the ‘Registration’ button and enter the 1xBit promo code NEWBONUS.
- Click ‘Register and Get Bonus’, provide an email address and complete the registration.
- Enable the ‘take part in bonus offers’ button in your account, place a deposit and you will be eligible for the bonus.
Betting at 1xBit
1xBit's website can take a little getting used to but it is easy to use once you know how.
Sports are displayed in the subheader menu, and can be expanded to open up sports and leagues to bet on. By clicking on a specific event, you will load the markets.
Sports betting options include American Football, Athletics, Australian Rules, Baseball, Basketball, Beach Soccer, Beach Volleyball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, eSports, Floorball, Football, Gaelic Football, Golf, Greyhound Racing, Handball, Horse Racing, Hurling, Ice Hockey, Motor Sports, Rugby, Snooker, Tennis, UFC/MMA, Volleyball and Water Polo.
If an online casino is what you are looking for, the 1xBit casino is well stocked with all your favourite games and jackpot tables to play daily.
1xBit specialise on weekly promotions including cashback bonuses, Accumulator Of The Day and 100% bet insurance.
The 1xBit betting products and features are top quality. You need to deposit using Bitcoin or a different cryptocurrency, but this would still be a great sportsbook even if it only offered traditional (some may same old fashioned!) payment methods. Here are some of the things we particularly liked about it.
- Huge selection of over 40 sports to choose from including all the main leagues from the big global favourites: football, basketball, tennis, volleyball, ice hockey, and more.
- Separate esports section with many games that you won’t often see on regular sportsbooks, such as Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, and Quake 4.
- Live in-play betting on the full range of sporting categories including esports.
- Huge selection of virtual sports from five different software development houses.
- Loyalty scheme allows you to earn points for placing bets. You can then trade those points for betting credit.
- Statistics and results section which allows you to research teams and players for your next wager.
As 1xBit only accepts cryptocurrency you can’t use any credit cards, debit cards, or standard e-wallets here. There is however a great selection of cryptocurrencies that you can use, including:
- Bitcoin Gold
- Bitcoin Cash
- Ethereum Classic
You can pay using any one of over 60 cryptocurrency exchanges including LocalBitcoins, Crex24, Wall of Coins, CoinCheck, CoinHako, BTCExchange, Zebpay, Bits of Gold, BitOasis and Bitonic.
You can get in touch with 1xBit in a number of ways, including:
- Live Chat: Log in to access by clicking the icon seen on screen
- Email: support-en@1x-Bit.com (or use the contact form on their website)
- Social Media: 1xBit support is available via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter