- Betgames War of Bets Sites
- How to play Betgames War of Bets
- BetGames War of Bets Rules
- War of Bets Betting Options
- Top 5 Betgames War of Bets Sites
- War of Bets Tips
- Betgames War of Bets Strategy
- War of Bets FAQ
Betgames War of Bets Sites
Best BetGames War of Bets Sites - South Africa
BetMGM: Must use BETMGM bonus code NEWWORLD1. Receive a 100% Deposit Match offer on your first deposit up to $600. There is a 2x wagering requirement on the bonus received from this promotion. New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Unibet: Sign up with the Sportsbook and get 2 x $10 free bets AND a bet up to $250. Try Unibet's sportsbook today for free! T&Cs apply. 21+ only.
FanDuel: New Jersey customers only. 21+ only. T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
bet365 Sport NJ: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply. Sign up using the bonus code NEWBONUS, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. Over 18s. Begambleaware.org. The bonus code NEWBONUS can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way.
PlaySugarhouse Sport: New customers only. 21+ T&Cs and wagering requirements apply.
Borgata Sports: Licensed and regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement as an Internet gaming operator in accordance with the Casino Control Act N.J.S.A. 5:12-1 and its implementing regulations. Only customers 21 and over are permitted to play our games. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER
How to play Betgames War of Bets
Each game starts with the player position receiving a single playing card. A short interval will begin where a player may place their bets.
BetGames War of Bets Rules
- The game is played between two sides, the player and the dealer
- The dealer deals one face-up card to each position
- The player always receive the first card
- The game result finalises when player and dealer each have a face-up card
- The winner is the side with the highest value playing card
- If both player and dealer have the same value card, then the result is a "War"
- Betting can take place before draws
- Punters can bet on several outcomes at any one time
- When there are 40 or fewer cards, the shoe will change
- A second dealer will shuffle cards placing them back into the shoe
War of Bets Betting Options
|DEALER'S card will be RED|
|DEALER'S card will be BLACK|
|PLAYER'S card will be RED|
|PLAYER'S card will be BLACK|
|Dealer/Player Card Bets|
|DEALER'S card will be CLUB|
|DEALER'S card will be DIAMOND|
|DEALER'S card will be HEART|
|DEALER'S card will be SPADE|
|PLAYER'S card will be CLUB|
|PLAYER'S card will be DIAMOND|
|PLAYER'S card will be HEART|
|PLAYER'S card will be SPADE|
|DEALER'S card value will be 8|
|DEALER'S card value will be LESS than 8|
|DEALER'S card value will be MORE than 8|
|PLAYER'S card value will be 8|
|PLAYER'S card value will be LESS than 8|
|PLAYER'S card value will be MORE than 8|
|DEALER'S card will be a FACE card (J, Q, K)|
|DEALER'S card value will be a PIP card (A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)|
|PLAYER'S card will be a FACE card (J, Q, K)|
|PLAYER'S card value will be a PIP card (A, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)|
Top 5 Betgames War of Bets Sites
- Betway South Africa
- Sportingbet South Africa
- Hollywoodbets SA
War of Bets Tips
- Aces are the best card - always punt on an Ace if it appears
- Never bet on a 2 - it's the worst bet in the game
- The War outcome offers attractive odds - but it is incredibly rare and should be avoided
- Bets to go for: King, Queen, Jack, 10
- Bets to avoid: 3, 4, 5, 6
- Use fullscreen mode for a more immersive gaming experience
- While the option to bet beforehand is available - it's better to wait and see the first player card
- Always bet reactively depending on what the player has. If it's a 2 or 3, then you should back the dealer.
Betgames War of Bets Strategy
War of Bets FAQ
How do you play War of Bets?
A card is dealt to the player, followed by a card being dealt to the dealer. The winner is decided by whoever has the highest value card. Aces are high and 2s are the worst hand you can be dealt. In the event of a tie or 'War', both the player and dealer lose.
Where can I play War of Bets in South Africa?
Most reputable betting sites in South Africa have War of Bets as a Bet Game option.
What betting options are there for War of Bets?
You can bet on the dealer or player, colours and over/under value of card/s.
What is the best War of Bets strategy?
The best strategy is always to wait and see what the first card is - this way you can choose to back the player or the dealer.