- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
New Zealand vs Fiji Predictions & Tips - All Blacks to give Fiji a rugby lesson
- New Zealand vs Fiji predictions for Saturday’s rugby international match
- Fixture is being played at 9:00 SAST at Forsyth Barr Stadium in Dunedin
- New Zealand have scored 60+ points in all 5 meetingd with Fiji
- I'm tipping New Zealand to win by more than 44 points
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for New Zealand vs Fiji
New Zealand vs Fiji Predictions
New Zealand should be on a high from this gigantic win last weekend, but Fiji will provide a slightly tougher test. I'm tipping the All Blacks to cover the -44 handicap with relative ease.
- New Zealand have scored at least 60 points in their past 5 matches against Fiji.
- New Zealand have covered the -44 handicap in their last 5 matches against Fiji.
- New Zealand won their last match 102-0 against Tonga.
- Fiji have lost their last matches against top tier rugby union sides.
Head to Head
New Zealand have won all five previous matches against Fiji.
They last met in 2011 where the All Blacks won 60-14.
New Zealand Form
New Zealand had a turbulent 2020 on the international scene. They only played Australia and Argentina in the Bledisloe Cup and Tri Nations.
It was a mixed bag of results. Despite two comfortable wins over Australia, they also managed to lose one and draw another against the Wallabies.
A first ever defeat to Argentina also followed which put plenty of pressure on the team and coaching staff. This season has only just started with New Zealand destroying Tonga 102-0 last weekend.
New Zealand Injuries & Team News
Ian Foster has made plenty of changes from the side that faced Tonga last Saturday. Aaron Smith will captain the side at scrumhalf in his 98th international cap.
Beauden Barret gets a start at flyhalf with Richie Mo’unga rested. Brad Weber is also rested after his hat-trick against Tonga.
Fiji come into this clash against the All Blacks relatively under cooked considering they've yet to play a match in 2021. Their last fixture ended in a 38-24 win over Georgia in December 2020.
Since the conclusion of the 2019 Rugby World Cup, Fiji have only played three Test matches. Other than the victory over Georgia, Fiji lost 28-0 to France and beat the Barbarians 33-31 at Twickenham.
During the World Cup, Fiji beat Gerogia 45-10, lost 29-17 to Wales and suffered a surprise 30-27 defeat at the hands of Uruguay.
Fiji Injuries & Team News
Fiji may lack structure in their game but they do not have a shortage of talent. Arguably one of the more talented and enjoyable sides, they will bring a far different challenge to the All Blacks.
The islanders are not at full strength with some big players missing, but they should have the quality to challenge the men in black.
New Zealand vs Fiji Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch New Zealand vs Fiji live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch New Zealand vs Fiji live stream.