- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
- Wednesday 28
Brumbies vs Western Force Predictions & Tips - Brumbies to return to winning ways against Force
- Brumbies vs Western Force predictions for Friday’s Super Rugby AU encounter
- The fixture is being played at 10:45 SAST at GIO Stadium in Canberra
- The Brumbies have won 18 of their last 20 home outings
- I'm tipping the Brumbies to cover -13 handicap for a third time in a row against the Force
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Brumbies vs Western Force
Brumbies vs Western Force Predictions
The Brumbies lost to the Reds in their last match, so they will be determined to put that right on Friday. They have already given the Force a lesson this season, so I’m tipping the Brumbies to cover the -13 handicap with relative ease.
- Brumbies have covered the -13 handicap in their last 3 matches against the Western Force.
- Brumbies’ Folau Fainga’a has scored 9 tries in his last 11 matches.
- Brumbies have scored 6 tries from mauls in their last 4 matches.
- Brumbies have the highest tackle success rate (89%) in 2021 Super Rugby AU.
- Brumbies have won 18 of their last 20 home matches.
- Western Force lost 27-11 at home to the Brumbies earlier this season.
- Western Force have lost 3 of their last 4 matches.
Head to Head
The Brumbies have won their last three meetings with the Western Force.
Their last match ended 27-11 in favour of the Brumbies in round one of the 2021 Super Rugby AU competition.
The Brumbies are second on the Super Rugby AU table with three wins from their four matches. We are exactly halfway through the season.
On the opening weekend of the 2021 Super Rugby AU season the Brumbies beat the Western Force 27-11. That was followed by a thumping 61-10 success at home against the Waratahs before defeating the Rebels 27-24 at home.
The Canberra-based outfit suffered their only defeat (40-38) to the Reds in round four. It was a disappointing loss for the Brumbies having led for most of the match.
They are however still well positioned to defend their Super Rugby AU title but they can ill afford a slip up this weekend.
Brumbies Injuries & Team News
The Brumbies had a bye last week so the players have had some time to recover from niggles.
James Slipper returns to the starting lineup this weekend after recovering from injury. Next to him in the front-row, Folau Fainga’a has been in very good try scoring form with nine tries in his last 11 matches.
Western Force Form
The Western Force are a far better side than the one that featured in the 2020 competition. They have shown that through performances although victories have been hard to come by.
The Force lost 27-11 to the Brumbies right at the start of the competition. In round two they had a bye before getting their solitary win in a 20-16 victory over the Waratahs.
A narrow 10-7 home defeat followed against the Rebels. Last week saw the Perth-based outfit push the table topping Reds all the way but came up short 26-19 in Queensland.
Western Force Injuries & Team News
The Western Force have no injury concerns ahead of this clash. Argentina international, Tomas Cubelli retains his place at scrumhalf ahead of Ian Prior.
Prop Santiago Medrano shifts to the bench this week to make space for Greg Holmes.
Brumbies vs Western Force Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Brumbies vs Western Force live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Brumbies vs Western Force live stream.
The Brumbies have won 18 of their last 20 games on home soil and have defeated the Force by more than 13 points in their last three meetings. I'm tipping the Canberra-based outfit to cover the -13 handicap again.
Folau Fainga'a is a tryscoring machine and is backed to score a brace and the first try of the clash.
Best Bet: Brumbies -13 Handicap Handicap @1.93 at BetMGM - 4 Units
2 or More Tries Tip: Folau Fainga'a 2 or More Tries @3.25 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit
First Try scorer Tip: Folau Fainga'a First Try scorer @6.50 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit