- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
- Wednesday 28
- Thursday 29
- Friday 30
- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
Black Leopards vs SuperSport United Predictions & Tips - Low scoring stalemate expected from toothless attacks
- Black Leopards vs SuperSport United Predictions for Saturday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 13:00 GMT at Thohoyandou Stadium
- Leopards have lost 6 of their last 7 home matches, scoring just twice
- SuperSport have lost 3 of their last 5 matches, scoring just once
- An draw is tipped in Limpopo
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Black Leopards vs SuperSport United
SuperSport United can be held to a point by Black Leopards (Getty Images)
Black Leopards vs SuperSport United Predictions
Leopards have been in awful form at home and can’t score goals. SuperSport’s season has gone off a cliff, barely threatening opponents going forward. This match looks likely to be very low scoring with a draw tipped.
- Black Leopards have lost 10 of their last 13 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Black Leopards have lost 6 of their last 7 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Black Leopards have failed to score in 5 of their last 7 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- SuperSport United have lost 3 of their last 5 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- SuperSport United have scored 1 goal in total in their last 5 matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
SuperSport hold a 7-6 advantage over the previous 17 meetings against Black Leopards with four draws.
The sides last met in October as SuperSport United won 2-0 at home thanks to a brace by Bradley Grobler.
Black Leopards Form
Leopards sit bottom of the PSL table and look destined for relegation after losing 15 of their last 21 league matches. They have lost eight of their 12 home PSL matches with just eight goals scored.
Black Leopards have lost six of their last eight clashes in all competitions. A 1-1 draw against Mamelodi Sundowns and a 0-0 draw against Stellenbosch in their last match were the only times they avoided defeat.
They have failed to score in five of their last eight matches and their last home league win was in January. They’ve since lost six and drawn one of their last seven home PSL matches.
Black Leopards Injuries & Team News
Coach Lehlohonolo Seema has Mohammed Anas fit to start to the last match up front but he only lasted an hour.
New signing Sanele Mathenjwa was handed a debut against Stellenbosch and could start this one. Leopards have no real injuries nor suspensions to deal with.
SuperSport United Form
SuperSport are in terrible form with just one win in 11 matches in all competitions and no wins in six league matches. They took 27 points from their first 13 PSL matches as they sat joint-top but have since dropped to sixth place.
A 1-0 loss at AmaZulu was followed by a 0-0 draw against ten man TS Galaxy. A 1-1 draw at Stellenbosch came next before losing 3-0 at Cape Town City.
SuperSport’s last match saw a 1-0 home defeat to Golden Arrows.
SuperSport United Injuries & Team News
SuperSport are desperately missing strikers Thamsanqa Gabuza and Bradley Grobler up front. Both are 50-50 to return for this match.
Coach Kaitano Tembo selected a bizarre lineup against Golden Arrows featuring five central midfielders. He is expected to recall wingers Kudakwashe Mahachi and Evans Rusike to the starting XI for this match.
Black Leopards vs SuperSport United Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Black Leopards vs SuperSport United live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Black Leopards vs SuperSport United live stream.
Leopards and SuperSport are both in poor form with little on offer in an attacking sense. I am backing this match to end in a 0-0 draw.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result @2.88 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Under 1.5 Goals Under/Over Goals @3.00 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: 0-0 Draw Correct Score @8.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit