- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
Al Ahly vs ES Tunis Predictions & Tips - Red Devils to progress to final after home win
- Al Ahly vs ES Tunis Predictions for Saturday’s CAF Champions League semi-final second leg
- Match is being played at 20:00 GMT at WE Al-Ahly Stadium
- Al Ahly have won 21 of their last 22 home CAF CL matches
- ES Tunis have lost 5 of their last 6 matches
- A home win is my tip in Cairo
- Best betting tips, stats and predictions for Al Ahly vs ES Tunis
Al Ahly backed to advance to CAF Champions League final (Getty images)
Al Ahly vs ES Tunis Predictions
Al Ahly hold a 1-0 lead on aggregate and on a truly formidable at home of 33 matches unbeaten in this competition. ES Tunis are in terrible form and are struggling to score goals. I am tipping a home win with a clean sheet.
- Al Ahly have won 21 of their last 22 home matches (CAF Champions League).
- Al Ahly have scored in 18 of their last 19 matches (all competitions).
- Al Ahly have kept 4 clean sheets in their last 5 home matches (CAF Champions League).
- ES Tunis have lost 5 of their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- ES Tunis have failed to score in 4 of their last 6 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Al Ahly hold a 9-4 advantage across their 17 previous meetings against ES Tunis with four draws.
Their last meeting was in the first leg a week ago as Al Ahly won 1-0 in Rabat. Mohamed Sherif scored the goal.
Al Ahly Form
Al Ahly reached the semi-final stage after beating Mamelodi Sundowns 3-1 on aggregate after a 2-0 home win and 1-1 away draw.
A 2-1 win at Al Ittihad was followed by a 1-1 draw with title rivals Zamalek having le 1-0. A 2-0 win against Mamelodi Sundowns followed and they completed the task by drawing 1-1 in South Africa.
Al Ahly then lifted the CAF Super Cup in Doha as they beat RSB Berkane 2-0. Their last match was a 1-0 win at ES Tunis in the first leg as Mohamed Sherif scored.
Al Ahly Injuries & Team News
Defender Saad Samir remains doubtful for this match. Midfielder Mohamed Mahmoud and goalkeeper Mostafa Shobier are still doubtful due to COVID-19.
Pitso Mosimane is expected to same the same side that won in Tunisia a week ago.
ES Tunis Form
ES Tunis have hit poor form at the wrong time with five defeats in their last six. They reached the semi-finals after a victory on penalties against Belouizdad after both legs ended 2-0.
A 2-0 loss at Bizertin was followed by the first leg loss at Belouizdad in the CAF Champions League quarter final first leg. They then lost 2-1 to Metlaoui in Ligue 1 having made 11 changes to their starting lineup.
ES Tunis beat Belouizdad 2-0 and won on penalties in the CAF Champions League before a 1-0 loss to Etoile du Sahel in the Tunisian Cup. Their last match was a 1-0 home defeat to Al Ahly a week ago.
ES Tunis Injuries & Team News
ES Tunis coach Moine Chaabani has a clean bill of health but is expected to make changes to try turn this tie around.
Anice Badri is likely to start up front after doing well as a substitute in the first leg.
Al Ahly vs ES Tunis Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Al Ahly vs ES Tunis live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Al Ahly vs ES Tunis live stream.
I am tipping a home win based on Ah Ahly formidable record in Cairo.
Best Bet: Al Ahly Win Full Time Result @1.75 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Al Ahly Win To Nil Win To Nil @3.00 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Al Ahly Win 2-0 Correct Score @9.50 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit