- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
- Monday 8
- Tuesday 9
- Wednesday 10
- Thursday 11
- Friday 12
- Saturday 13
Kaizer Chiefs vs Horoya Predictions & Tips - Low scoring affair in CAF Champions League
- Kaizer Chiefs vs Horoya predictions for Tuesday’s CAF Champions League encounter
- The match is being played at 6pm SAST at FNB Stadium in Johannesburg
- Kaizer Chiefs have seen under 1.5 goals in their last 6 CAF Champions League ties
- I am tipping the match to produce under 2.5 goals
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Kaizer Chiefs vs Horoya
Kaizer Chiefs vs Horoya Predictions
Kaizer Chiefs may be struggling domestically, but they are very good at keeping clean sheets in the CAF Champions League. The value can be found in the under 2.5 goals market.
- Kaizer Chiefs have failed to win in their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Kaizer Chiefs have kept 7 clean sheets in their last 8 matches (CAF Champions League).
- Kaizer Chiefs have seen under 1.5 goals in their last 6 matches (CAF Champions League).
- Horoya have kept 5 clean sheets in their last 6 matches (all competitions).
- Horoya have failed to score in 5 their last 8 away matches (CAF Champions League).
Head to Head
Kaizer Chiefs and Horoya have never met before in competitive football.
Kaizer Chiefs Form
Kaizer Chiefs are far from their old selves, winning none of their last six games across all competitions.
They went down 2-1 to second division club Pirate Bay in the Nedbank Cup recently.
Gavin Hunt’s charges returned to the PSL with a 2-1 home loss to AmaZulu. Leonardo Castro scored for Amakhosi, but it was not enough.
Chiefs’ last home fixture was a 1-1 draw with SuperSport United. Reeve Frosler opened the scoring, but Chiefs failed to hold on to their lead and dropped more points.
Kaizer Chiefs Injuries & Team News
Second striker Khama Billiat is injured alongside wingers Dumisani Zuma and Lebohang Lesako.
Horoya have not kicked off the new Guinea Ligue 1 campaign well. They got past Racing d'Abidjan in the CAF Champions League 1st Round, earning a 1-1 draw in Ivory Coast before a 1-0 home victory.
Lamine N'Diaye’s team got their group stage campaign off to a solid start, beating Petro de Luanda 2-0 on home soil. Abdoul Dramane Nikièma opened the scoring and Yakhouba Gnagna Barry wrapped it up late on.
The wins gained in the CAF Champions League appear to have rubbed off in Ligue 1. Horoya won 5-0 against bottom club Satellite in their last outing.
Horoya Injuries & Team News
Horoya have no reported players missing for the trip to South Africa.
Kaizer Chiefs vs Horoya Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Kaizer Chiefs vs Horoya live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Kaizer Chiefs vs Horoya live stream.
The value for this match lies in there not being many goals, as Kaizer Chiefs know how to keep clean sheets in continental matches.
Best Bet: Under 2.5 Goals Total Goals @2.05 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Under 1.5 Goals Total Goals @3.75 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit