- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
- Wednesday 11
- Thursday 12
Wydad Casablanca vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions & Tips - Wydad too strong at home as Amakhosi visit
- Wydad Casablanca vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions for Saturday’s CAF Champions League clash
- The match is being played at 21:00 SAST at the Mohamed V Stadium
- Wydad have won 23 of their last 28 home CAF CL fixtures
- A home win is being backed for this encounter
- Betting tips, best bets and predictions for Wydad Casablanca vs Kaizer Chiefs
Wydad Casablanca vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions
Wydad Casablanca are immense at home and are being backed to thwart the challenge of Kaizer Chiefs in their CAF Champions League meeting. The pick of the bets for this one is a Wydad victory.
- Wydad Casablanca have won their last 3 games (all competitions).
- Wydad Casablanca have won 23 of their last 28 home fixtures (CAF Champions League).
- Wydad Casablanca have won their last 3 home games to nil (all competitions).
- Kaizer Chiefs have lost their last 2 fixtures (all competitions).
- Kaizer Chiefs have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 8 away outings (all competitions).
Head to Head
This match represents the first ever meeting of the clubs.
Wydad Casablanca have not lost in ten home fixtures against South African visitors. Kaizer Chiefs are making the trip to Morocco for just the second time, having clashed with Raja Casablanca in 2015.
Wydad Casablanca Form
Wydad Casablanca have not taken to the field in five weeks due to the Morocco National Team featuring in the African Nations Championship.
Wydad reached the CAF Champions League group stages after downing Stade Malien Bamako 3-1 on aggregate. Wydad lost the first leg 1-0 away from home before winning 3-0 on home soil in their last fixture. Ayoub El Kaabi found the back of the net, while Mouaid Allafi hit a brace.
Between the two legs, Wydad Casablanca enjoyed two 1-0 away wins against Maghreb Fes and Khouribga.
Wydad Casablanca Injuries & Team News
Wydad right winger, Badie Aouk has proven his fitness and should return. In defence, both Yahia Attiyat Allah and Achraf Dari are doubtful.
Midfielders Ayoub El Kaabi and Yahya Jabrane, and striker Walid El Karti all featured for Morocco in recent weeks and will start this match.
Kaizer Chiefs Form
Kaizer Chiefs are participating in the CAF Champions League group stages for the very first time. They saw off both PWD Bamenda and Primeiro de Agosto 1-0 on aggregate in the qualifying rounds to reach this stage.
After thrashing TTM 3-0 at home, Chiefs drew 0-0 at Stellenbosch, 1-1 against Baroka at home, and went down 2-1 at bitter Soweto rivals Orlando Pirates.
In their previous clash, Chiefs were humiliated 2-1 at home by lower division side Richards Bay FC in the Nedbank Cup.
Kaizer Chiefs Injuries & Team News
Erick Mathoho and Philani Zulu will return in defence after being rested at the weekend. Midfielders Lebogang Manyama and Kearyn Baccus have not travelled.
In attack, Khama Billiat is still out injured long term but Samir Nurkovic will be back to lead the line after being given a breather in the last match.
Odds for this match have yet to be released.
Wydad Casablanca vs Kaizer Chiefs Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Wydad Casablanca vs Kaizer Chiefs live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Wydad Casablanca vs Kaizer Chiefs live stream.