- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
Wydad Casablanca vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions & Tips - Hosts to continue formidable home form against Chiefs
- Wydad Casablanca vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions for Saturday’s CAF Champions League semi-final
- Match is being played at 20:00 GMT at Mohamed V Stadium
- Wydad Casablanca have won their last 5 home CAF CL matches to nil
- Kaizer Chiefs have failed to score in 3 of their last 4 away CAF CL matches
- A Wydad home win is my tip
- Best betting tips, stats and predictions for Wydad Casablanca vs Kaizer Chiefs
Wydad Casablanca vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions
Wydad are in superb form and have lost just once since 2016 at home in the CAF Champions League. Chiefs are struggling to keep clean sheets and don’t score often on the road in this competition. I am tipping a home win for Wydad without conceding an away goal.
- Wydad Casablanca have won 6 of their last 7 matches (1 draw)(all competitions).
- Wydad Casablanca have won their last 5 home matches to nil (CAF Champions League).
- Wydad Casablanca are unbeaten in 23 of their last 24 home matches (CAF Champions League).
- Kaizer Chiefs have lost 3 of their last 4 away matches (all competitions).
- Kaizer Chiefs have failed to score in 3 of their last 4 away matches (2 losses, 2 draws)(CAF Champions League).
Head to Head
These sides sit a 1-1 across their two previous meetings. They have met twice this season.
Wydad Casablanca beat Kaizer Chiefs 4-0 in February before Chiefs beat a second-string Wydad 1-0 a month later.
Wydad Casablanca Form
Wydad reached this stage after a 2-1 aggregate victory in the quarter-final against MC Alger. They sit top of the Botola Pro league with a five point gap to second place.
After a 1-0 home win against MC Alger, Wydad beat Maghreb Fès 2-0 before a 0-0 draw at FUS Rabat. A 1-0 win at Youssoufia Berrechid followed before a 4-2 win Difaâ El Jadida thanks to a Ayoub El Kaabi hattrick.
In their last match, Wydad won 5-3 at Hassania Agadir after two late goals once their opponents had seen a player sent off. They host Renaissance Zemamra on Wednesday.
Wydad Casablanca Injuries & Team News
Wydad have no injuries or suspensions to deal with. Coach Faouzi Benzarti is expected to use Walid El Karti as a number ten in preference to Aymane El Hassouni.
Winger Simon Msuva may be on the bench again despite four goals as a substitute this season.
Kaizer Chiefs Form
Chiefs will have gone 13 days without playing ahead of this clash having ended the PSL season in eighth place. They reached this stage after a 4-0 win and 3-0 defeat to Simba SC in the quarter-final to progress 4-3 on aggregate.
That 4-0 victory came in the middle of a run of one win in seven matches with four defeats which saw coach Gavin Hunt sacked. A 3-2 win against Golden Arrows came under caretaker coach Arthur Zwane as Lebogang Manyama scored a hattrick.
In their last match, Chiefs won 1-0 at TS Galaxy as Samir Nurkovic scored the winner after 26 minutes. That win secured a top eight finish for the club.
Kaizer Chiefs Injuries & Team News
New coach Stuart Baxter will have to make do without forward Khama Billiat and Dumisani Zuma due to injury.
Goalkeeper Itumeleng Khune is doubtful but Bruce Bvuma could get the nod regardless.
Wydad Casablanca vs Kaizer Chiefs Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Wydad Casablanca vs Kaizer Chiefs live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Wydad Casablanca vs Kaizer Chiefs live stream.
I am tipping Wydad to win at home with a clean sheet.
Best Bet: Wydad Win Full Time Result $1.75 at Bookmaker - 4 Units
Value Bet: Wydad Win To Nil Win To Nil $3.10 at Winnersbet - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Wydad Win 2-0 Correct Score $9.00 at Topsport - 1 Unit