- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
- Friday 1
- Saturday 2
- Sunday 3
- Monday 4
- Tuesday 5
- Wednesday 6
- Thursday 7
- Friday 8
Chelsea vs Leicester Predictions & Tips - Blues backed for FA Cup success under Tuchel
- Chelsea vs Leicester predictions for Saturday’s FA Cup Final
- The match is being played at 5.15pm BST at Wembley Stadium
- Chelsea have won their last 3 matches
- I am backing Chelsea to win the FA Cup
- Preview, predictions, stats & team news
Chelsea are predicted to beat Leicester in the FA Cup final (Getty Images)
Chelsea vs Leicester Predictions
Chelsea are in superb form despite their recent defeat. Under Tomas Tuchel they have produced some excellent displays against Europe's finest teams. Their defensive record is outstanding and should be enough to topple the Foxes.
- Chelsea have won their last 3 matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have seen under 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have kept 5 clean sheets in their last 7 matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have seen under 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 matches against Leicester (all competitions).
- Leicester have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 4 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Chelsea have a 57-27 advantage against Leicester with 34 draws in 118 matches.
Chelsea have won their last three matches in all competitions. They are fighting hard for a top four spot in the Premier League and have reached two Cup finals.
Thomas Tuchel’s side won 2-0 at home against Fulham to start the run. Kai Havertz scored both goals in a comfortable victory with Fulham held to 0.29 expected goals.
The Blues beat Real Madrid 2-0 at home in the UEFA Champions League semi-final second leg. The win assured progression to the final after a 1-1 draw in Spain in the first leg.
Chelsea’s last match was a 2-1 win at Manchester City. They were 1-0 down and should have been 2-0 down before half time as Édouard Mendy saved Sergio Agüero’s penalty.
Hakim Ziyech equalised and Marcos Alonso won it in added time after Man City were denied a clear penalty.
Chelsea host Arsenal in the Premier League on Wednesday.
Chelsea Injuries and Team News
Chelsea midfielder Mateo Kovacic is injured.
Leicester have seen some mixed results in recent weeks. They sit third in the Premier League but have a tough run of fixtures coming up.
The Foxes won 1-0 against Southampton in the FA Cup before two home wins in the Premier League. Leicester won 3-0 against West Brom and 2-1 against Crystal Palace.
Brendan Rodgers’ side drew 1-1 at Southampton before a shock 4-2 home defeat to Newcastle. They were 4-0 down before late goals to Marc Albrighton and Kelechi Iheanacho.
Leicester’s last match was a 2-1 win at Manchester United. The Red Devils rested most of their stars and paid the price, Luke Thomas and Çaglar Söyüncü with the goals and an important three points for the Foxes.
Leicester Injuries & Team News
Leicester are missing injured defenders Wes Morgan and James Justin but Jonny Evans could return here.
Attacking midfielder Harvey Barnes is injured.