- Sunday 22
- Monday 23
- Tuesday 24
- Wednesday 25
- Thursday 26
- Friday 27
- Saturday 28
- Sunday 29
- Monday 30
- Tuesday 31
- Wednesday 1
Chelsea vs Liverpool Predictions & Tips - Extra time required in FA Cup final
- Chelsea vs Liverpool tips for Saturday's FA Cup Final
- The game is being played at Wembley Stadium (16:45 BST)
- Liverpool beat Chelsea on penalties in the EFL Cup Final
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news
This is a repeat of the Carabao Cup final where Liverpool won on penalties. It should be yet another tight encounter which could again go the distance. Chelsea have a good win behind them against Leeds while Liverpool have looked a bit jaded over the last couple of games.
Chelsea vs Liverpool Preview
- Chelsea vs Liverpool Preview
- Head to Head
- Chelsea Form
- Chelsea News
- Liverpool Form
- Liverpool News
- FA Cup Final FAQs
- Chelsea are unbeaten in 4 of their last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Chelsea have drawn 2 of their last 4 matches (Premier League).
- Chelsea have drawn their last 3 matches against Liverpool (all competitions).
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 15 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
FA Cup Final FAQs
What time does FA Cup Final start?
The match kicks off at 16:45 BST on Saturday, May 14.
I'm backing a fourth straight draw between the two sides this season and for this one to go the distance again. Liverpool to win on penalties is value.
18+ only. T&Cs apply. Gamble responsibly. 18+ New UK+IRE customers. PayPal and certain deposit and bet types excluded. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets valid for 4 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
Bet £10 Get 4x £5 in free bets. Use the promo code NEWBONUS.
18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.