- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
- Wednesday 11
- Thursday 12
Arsenal vs Liverpool Predictions & Tips - Draw on the cards in London clash
- Arsenal vs Liverpool predictions for Saturday's Premier League clash
- The match is being played at the Emirates Stadium (9.00pm SAST)
- Arsenal have drawn 3 of their last 4 meetings with Liverpool
- A 1-1 draw is tipped in London
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Arsenal vs Liverpool
Arsenal vs Liverpool Predictions
Three of the last four meetings between Arsenal and Liverpool have ended in a draw after 90 minutes, including two clashes this campaign. A draw is where the value lies once again. Liverpool have been in good form away from home, but haven't fared well on trips to the capital to face the Gunners. A 1-1 draw is tipped
- Arsenal have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 12 matches (all competitions)
- Arsenal have seen BTTS in 8 of their last 10 matches (all competitions).
- Arsenal have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches against Liverpool (all competitions).
- Arsenal are undefeated in 23 of their last 25 home matches against Liverpool (all competitions).
- Liverpool are undefeated in 13 of their last 14 matches against Arsenal (all competitions).
- Liverpool have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 7 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Liverpool have a 74-70 advantage against Arsenal with 54 draws in 198 matches. These two sides have already met three times this season.
Arsenal won on penalties after a 1-1 draw in the Community Shield in August. Liverpool were 3-1 winners in the Premier League in September. Three days later Liverpool won a League Cup tie on penalties after a 0-0 draw.
Arsenal produced a remarkable comeback to claim a point from a 3-3 draw with West Ham in their last game before the international break.
Mikel Arteta's side were three down after 32 minutes, but own goals from Tomas Soucek and Craig Dawson got them back in it. Alexandre Lacazette then levelled with eight minutes remaining.
The stalemate ended a rollercoaster for the Gunners, who had started it with a 2-1 win over Tottenham in the North London derby. Again they had to come from behind.
Arsenal were also beaten 1-0 at home to Olympiakos in between, although they still progressed in the UEFA Europa League having won the first leg 3-1.
Arsenal Team News
Bukayo Saka was forced out of the England squad through injury, but could be available for the Gunners.
Emile Smith Rowe was missing from the England Under-21 side for the victory over Croatia on Wednesday and is rated doubtful.
Liverpool won their last two games before the international break, including ending a six-game losing run at Anfield.
Liverpool beat Leipzig 2-0 to progress in the UEFA Champions League and end their losing run at home, which included losing 1-0 to Chelsea and Fulham at Anfield.
In their last match before the break, the Reds were 1-0 winners at Wolves to continue their strong away form. Diogo Jota got the only goal.
Liverpool Team News
Liverpool remain without long-term absentees Virgil van Dijk, Joe Gomez and Joel Matip and captain Jordan Henderson.
Roberto Firmino has returned to training but may not be risked with Diogo Jota having impressed on international duty for Portugal.
Back up goalkeeper Caoimhin Kelleher is also doubtful, although was unlikely to have made the bench.
Arsenal vs Liverpool FAQs
Where can I watch the Arsenal vs Liverpool live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Arsenal vs Liverpool live stream.
Having drawn two times this season already, this clash is tipped to go the same way. Arsenal are not the best defensively, while Liverpool are a dream for under 2.5 goals backers - so a 1-1 draw is my tip for this one.
Best Bet: Draw Full-Time Result @3.70 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @7.50 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit