- Saturday 19
- Sunday 20
- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
Aston Villa vs Chelsea Predictions & Tips - Chelsea to seal UEFA Champions League qualification
- Aston Villa vs Chelsea predictions for Sunday’s Premier League clash
- The match is being played at 5pm SAST at Villa Park
- Chelsea have won 10 of their last 12 meetings with Aston Villa
- I'm backing Chelsea to win with BTTS
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Aston Villa vs Chelsea
Aston Villa vs Chelsea Predictions
Chelsea have a far superior group of players and are winning plenty of games away from home. Aston Villa will give the visitors are tough time, but the Blues are expected to come out on top and seal UEFA Champions League qualification.
- Aston Villa have seen BTTS in 8 of their last 9 matches (Premier League).
- Aston Villa have lost 2 of their last 4 matches (Premier League).
- Aston Villa have seen BTTS in their last 3 matches against Chelsea (Premier League).
- Chelsea have won 10 of their last 12 matches against Aston Villa (Premier League).
- Chelsea have won 9 of their last 12 away matches (all competitions).
- Chelsea have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 4 away matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Chelsea have a 64-57 advantage against Aston Villa with 35 draws in 156 matches.
Aston Villa Form
Aston Villa are guaranteed to finish 11th in the Premier League. They haven’t won back to back games since December.
Dean Smith’s side have been very inconsistent. They lost 3-1 at home to Manchester United despite Bertrand Traoré’s opener. They then drew 0-0 at home against Everton before a 3-2 defeat at Crystal Palace.
Aston Villa’s last match was a 2-1 win at Tottenham. They fell behind early but equalised through an own goal with Ollie Watkins scoring the winner.
Aston Villa Injuries & Team News
Right back Matthew Cash, midfielder Morgan Sanson and forward Trézéguet are injured.
On loan midfielder Ross Barkley can’t face parent club Chelsea on Sunday.
Chelsea recently went undefeated in seven straight games which included victories against Real Madrid and Manchester City.
The Blues’ unbeaten run was snapped with two straight defeats. They lost 1-0 at home against Arsenal despite having 68% possession and 19-5 shots.
Thomas Tuchel’s side then took on Leicester in the FA Cup final, losing 1-0 despite holding the Foxes to one shot on target.
Chelsea got some revenge with a 2-1 home win against Leicester in the Premier League. It was a deserved victory that saw the Blues overtake the Foxes in the top four.
Chelsea Injuries and Team News
Chelsea midfielder N'Golo Kanté is carrying a knock and unlikely to be risked with the Champions League final coming up.
Chelsea have a solid record under boss Thomas Tuchel on the road. Aston Villa have goals in them, but the Blues are expected to have too much strength across the park for their hosts to handle.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes Full Time Result @1.84 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Chelsea Win & BTTS Win & BTTS @3.10 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Chelsea Win 2-1 Correct Score @9.00 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit