- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
Aston Villa vs West Brom Predictions & Tips - Draw on the cards for Midlands derby
- Aston Villa vs West Brom predictions for Sunday’s Premier League derby
- The clash is being played at 8:00 pm SAST at Villa Park
- West Brom are winless in 14 of their last 16 away games in the Premier League
- I'm tipping this match to end in a draw
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Aston Villa vs West Brom
Aston Villa vs West Brom Predictions
Aston Villa have struggled for victories in the English Premier League and are very inconsistent on home soil. West Bromwich Albion have picked up their game in recent weeks, but they have one of the worst away records this season in the competition. With both teams out of sorts, I am tipping a draw.
- Aston Villa are winless in 8 of their last 10 matches (Premier League)
- Aston Villa are winless in 5 of their last 7 home matches (Premier League)
- Aston Villa are winless in 5 of their last 7 matches against West Brom (all competitions)
- West Brom are winless in 11 of their last 14 matches (Premier League)
- West Brom are winless in 14 of their last 16 away matches (Premier League)
Aston Villa have a 79-55 advantage against Aston Villa with 38 matches drawn.
Aston Villa Form
Aston Villa lost 2-1 at home to Manchester City on Wednesday, their third defeat in four matches.
John McGinn opened the scoring in the first minute but City dominated the game, scoring two second-half goals and having 70% possession.
The result leaves Villa winless in seven of their last eight Premier League matches, which has seen them drop from European contention to 11th place.
A 3-1 home victory against Fulham three matches ago is their only recent win. Dean Smith’s side is winless in five of their last seven home matches.
Aston Villa Injuries & Team News
Striker Wesley could be in contention.
Forward Jack Grealish is ruled out through injury.
Midfielders Trézéguet and Morgan Sanson are unavailable along with defender Matty Cash.
West Brom Form
West Brom lost 3-0 away at Leicester on Thursday, ending their two-match winning streak in the Premier League.
West Brom conceded three first-half goals in 15 minutes and struggled to come back into the match. The Baggies had just four shots and 27% possession.
Sam Allardyce’s side were unable to build on a 3-0 home win against Southampton and a 5-2 victory away at Chelsea.
Poor recent away form has impacted the Baggies push for Premier League survival. They are winless in seven of their last eight away, leaving them in 19th and nine points from safety.
West Brom Injuries & Team News
Defender Branislav Ivanovic is ruled out with a hamstring injury.
Aston Villa vs West Brom Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Aston Villa vs West Brom live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Aston Villa vs West Brom live stream.
Aston Villa are inconsistent on home soil and West Bromwich Albion have struggled on the road all campaign. Villa also have a poor recent record in meetings with the Baggies, so I'm backing a draw for the Midlands derby.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result @3.75 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @7.50 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit