- Saturday 19
- Sunday 20
- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
Brighton vs Leicester Predictions & Tips - Foxes to drop more points on the road
- Brighton vs Leicester City predictions for Saturday’s Premier League clash
- The match is being played at the Amex Stadium (10.00pm SAST)
- Brighton have seen under 2.5 goals in their 8 of their last 9 fixtures
- I'm tipping under 2.5 goals and a draw
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Brighton vs Leicester City
Brighton vs Leicester City Predictions
Brighton & Hove Albion were left fuming last weekend, but have what it takes to pick up a crucial point against injury-hit Leicester City on Saturday night. Under 2.5 goals is what I am backing at the Amex Stadium.
- Brighton have drawn 7 of their 13 home matches this season (Premier League).
- Brighton have seen under 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches (Premier League).
- Brighton have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches against Leicester (all competitions).
- Leicester are undefeated in their last 8 matches against Brighton (all competitions).
- Leicester have won 1 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Leicester are undefeated in their last 9 away matches (Premier League).
- Leicester have drawn 2 of their last 3 away matches (Premier League).
Head to Head
Leicester City hold a 17-13 head-to-head advantage over Brighton in 37 meetings. There have also been seven draws.
Leicester City won the reverse fixture 3-0 at the King Power Stadium earlier in the campaign. James Maddison scored twice, while Jamie Vardy also found the back of the net.
The clubs also met in the FA Cup in February 2021. The Foxes edged Brighton 1-0 thanks to a last-minute winner from Nigerian forward Kelechi Iheanacho.
Brighton have lost two on the bounce and have not won since beating Liverpool at Anfield at the start of February.
They can count themselves unlucky in the two most recent defeats to Crystal Palace 2-1 at home and West Brom 1-0 away last weekend.
Palace had three attempts to Brighton’s 25 and won through an injury-time winner from Christian Benteke.
Against West Brom, Brighton twice hit the woodwork from penalties and had a free-kick goal ruled out.
Finding the back of the net has been a real issue for Brighton at home this season.
Brighton Injuries & Team News
Full-back Solly March and forward Florin Andone are out with knee injuries.
Centre-back Adam Webster is currently battling an ankle injury and will not be available.
Right-back Tariq Lamptey has been injured since mid-December. He was close to retuning but suffered another small setback with his thigh injury and remains sidelined.
Leicester City Form
Since injuries have hit the Foxes, their form has dipped with only one win in their last five in all competitions.
Last time out they drew 1-1 away at Burnley in a tight game on Tuesday. Matej Vydra opened the scoring for Burnley before Kelechi Iheanacho levelled for Leicester.
It has been a bad 10 days for Leicester. They were dumped out of the Europa League by Slavia Prague and then lost 3-1 to Arsenal last weekend.
Losing the creative talent and goal presences of Harvey Barnes and James Maddison could be detrimental to their top four hopes.
Leicester City Injuries & Team News
Leicester are still missing key men including James Maddison, who is out with a hip injury but is due to return to training next week.
Other key men on the sidelines include James Justin and Harvey Barnes, who are out with long term injuries.
Jonny Evans came off with a calf injury against Arsenal and is a major doubt for this one.
Wes Morgan also misses out with a lower back injury as does Ayoze Perez with a knee injury and Dennis Praet with a muscle injury.
Brighton vs Leicester City FAQs
Where can I watch the Brighton vs Leicester City live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Brighton vs Leicester City live stream.
Brighton need points to avoid a relegation scrap and I'm tipping them to pick up a point against Leicester City.
Best Bet: Under 2.5 Goals Total Goals @1.67 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full-Time Result @3.35 at Caesars (Sport) - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @6.50 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit