- Saturday 19
- Sunday 20
- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
Crystal Palace vs Man City Predictions & Tips - Man City to put one hand on Premier League trophy
- Crystal Palace vs Man City predictions for Saturday’s Premier League encounter
- The fixture is being played at 1.30pm SAST at Selhurst Park
- Manchester City have won 31 of their last 34 games
- I'm tipping Manchester City to win to nil in London
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Crystal Palace vs Man City
Crystal Palace vs Man City Predictions
Crystal Palace are highly unlikely to threaten a Manchester City side on a high. Pep Guardiola’s charges should stroll to the three points and are backed to win to nil and cover the -1 handicap with ease.
- Crystal Palace have lost their last 2 matches (Premier League).
- Crystal Palace have lost 3 of their last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Crystal Palace have failed to score in 3 of their last 5 home matches (Premier League).
- Man City have won by 2+ goals in 3 of their last 4 matches against Crystal Palace (Premier League).
- Man City have won to nil in 2 of their last 3 matches against Crystal Palace (Premier League).
- Man City have won 31 of their last 34 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Man City have a 34-16 advantage against Crystal Palace with 14 draws in 64 matches.
Man City have won three of the last four encounters including 4-0 at home in January.
Crystal Palace Form
Crystal Palace have been inconsistent this season. The Eagles are safe from relegation, 11 points above the drop zone with a game in hand.
Roy Hodgson’s side drew 1-1 at Everton but have lost their last two matches.
Palace lost 4-1 at home against Chelsea where they had one shot and 0.60 expected goals.
Crystal Palace’s last match was a 2-1 defeat at Leicester. They took the lead through Wilfried Zaha but were poor after that and can have no complaints.
Crystal Palace Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey is injured alongside centre backs Mamadou Sakho and James Tomkins. Gary Cahill is doubtful.
Defender Nathan Ferguson and striker Connor Wickham haven’t played this season.
Midfielder James McArthur is doubtful.
Manchester City Form
Manchester City have won 31 of their last 34 matches in all competitions. They have a 10 point lead in the Premier League with five matches remaining.
Pep Guardiola’s side were eliminated by Chelsea in the FA Cup semi-finals, losing 1-0 at Wembley.
Man City bounced back with a 2-1 win at Aston Villa in the Premier League after falling behind in the 1st minute.
They then beat Tottenham 1-0 in the League Cup final at Wembley, dominating the game with 21-2 shots and Aymeric Laporte heading home a late winner.
Manchester City’s last match was a 2-1 win at PSG in the Champions League semi-final first leg. They were outplayed in the first half and trailed 1-0, but two second half goals to Kevin De Bruyne and Riyad Mahrez turned it around.
Manchester City Injuries & Team News
Centre back John Stones is suspended.
Pep Guardiola should rotate heavily here with Aymeric Laporte, Fernandinho, Gabriel Jesus, Raheem Sterling, Ferran Torres and Sergio Aguero all hoping to start.
Crystal Palace have a hard time creating chances and are likely to struggle again against a Manchester City outfit in brilliant form. I suggest you monitor the starting City side for value in the goalscoring markets, as Pep Guardiola is likely to rotate his side.
Best Bets: Man City Win To Nil @2.10 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Best Bets: Man City -1 Handicap @2.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 2 Units