- Sunday 18
- Monday 19
- Tuesday 20
- Wednesday 21
- Thursday 22
- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
- Wednesday 28
Everton vs Burnley Predictions & Tips - Toffees to keep Top 4 charge alive
- Everton vs Burnley predictions for Saturday’s Premier League fixture
- The match will be played at Goodison Park (7.30pm SAST)
- Everton have won 3 of their last 4 games
- I'm backing Everton for the victory, with Richarlison scoring
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Everton vs Burnley
Everton vs Burnley Predictions
Burnley are very shy in front of goal at the moment and I think they will struggle against the pace and power of Everton’s frontline, with Richarlison scoring in a Toffees victory.
- Everton have won 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier League).
- Everton have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches (Premier League).
- Everton's Richarlison has scored 4 goals in his last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Everton have won 5 of their last 6 matches at home to Burnley (all competitions).
- Everton have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches against Burnley (Premier League).
- Burnley are winless in their last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Burnley have seen under 2.5 goals in 4 of their last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Burnley have scored 8 goals in their 13 away matches this season (Premier League).
Head to Head
Everton hold a 51-36 head-to-head advantage over Burnley, with the two sides drawing 30 of their 117 competitive meetings.
The two teams drew 1-1 back in December, with Dominic Calvert-Lewin cancelling out Robbie Brady’s early goal at Turf Moor.
Carlo Ancelotti’s side are still in the race to finish in the top four this season, after winning three of their last four matches
That includes a historic derby victory against Liverpool at Anfield, although Everton did lose 2-0 to an improved Chelsea side on Monday.
Richarlison has scored four goals in his last five Premier League matches and will look to continue that against Burnley.
Everton Injuries & Team News
Carlo Ancelotti’s two main blows will be that Yerry Mina and Abdoulaye Doucoure miss out, whilst Fabian Delph and Jean-Philippe Gbamin are long-term absentees.
Seamus Coleman and James Rodríguez are also major doubts for the match, but The Toffees have excellent replacements in Mason Holgate and Gylfi Sigurdsson.
Sean Dyche’s side did achieve two credible draws against Arsenal and Leicester, but failing to beat Fulham, Brighton and West Brom has kept them far too close to the bottom three for their liking.
The Clarets have won just one of their last nine Premier League matches and are struggling to score goals.
Top scorer Chris Wood has just five league goals to his name and that underlines Burnley's goalscoring problems.
Burnley Injuries & Team News
Ashley Barnes and Charlie Taylor remain sidelined, but Jack Cork is likely to be named on the substitutes bench.
Erik Pieters will continue to cover for Taylor at left-back, whilst Jay Rodriguez, who has only scored one league goal this season, will cover for Barnes.
Everton vs Burnley FAQs
Where can I watch the Everton vs Burnley live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Everton vs Burnley live stream.
With Burnley's goalscoring issues, I can only really see this match going in Everton’s favour. Toffees boss Carlo Ancelotti’s front two will cause Burnley problems, with Dominic Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison doing the business.
Best Bet: Everton Win Full-Time Result @1.88 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Anytime Goalscorer Tip: Richarlison Anytime Goalscorer @2.90 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit
Value Bet: Everton & Under 2.5 Result & Total Goals @4.00 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Everton Win 2-0 Correct Score @9.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit