- Saturday 19
- Sunday 20
- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
Everton vs Tottenham Predictions & Tips - Draw tipped for Goodison Park clash
- Everton vs Tottenham predictions for Friday’s Premier League encounter
- The fixture is being played at 9:00 pm SAST at Goodison Park
- Everton have drawn 4 of their last 7 home meetings with Spurs
- I'm tipping a draw with under 2.5 goals
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Everton vs Tottenham Hotspur
Everton vs Tottenham Predictions
Everton and Tottenham Hotspur are both in inconsistent form ahead of their English Premier League clash at Goodison Park on Friday night. A draw is tipped for this encounter with under 2.5 goals.
- Everton are winless in their last 5 matches (all competitions)
- Everton are winless in 7 of their last 8 home matches (Premier League)
- Everton have seen under 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 matches (all competitions)
- Everton have drawn 5 of their last 8 home matches against Tottenham (all competitions)
- Everton have drawn 1-1 in 3 of their last 5 home matches against Tottenham (Premier League)
- Everton have seen under 2.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 matches against Tottenham (all competitions)
- Tottenham are winless in 4 of their last 5 matches (all competitions)
- Tottenham are winless in 5 of their last 7 away matches (Premier League)
Tottenham have a 68-57 advantage against Everton in 181 matches.
Everton beat Spurs 5-4 after extra time in the FA Cup fifth round in their most recent meeting.
Everton drew 0-0 with Brighton on Monday, extending the Toffees’ winless run to four matches in the Premier League.
Everton were on the back foot for most of the match and failed to create chances with 45% possession and eight shots.
Carlo Ancelotti’s side have struggled in the Premier League recently, losing 2-0 to Chelsea and 2-1 to Burnley.
Everton’s recent points have come from draws against Crystal Palace and Brighton, leaving them in eighth place and six points off the Europa League places.
At Goodison Park, the Toffees are winless in seven of their last eight matches, dropping points against Fulham, Newcastle, West Ham, Leicester and Burnley.
Everton Injuries & Team News
Goalkeeper Jordan Pickford is back in contention this weekend.
Strikers Josh King and Dominic Calvert-Lewin and midfielders Andre Gomes and Allan are doubtful with knocks.
Midfielders Abdoulaye Doucoure and Fabian Delph, defender Yerry Mina and winger Bernard are ruled out.
Tottenham lost 3-1 at home to Man United on Sunday, their third defeat in five matches.
Son Heung-Min opened the scoring during a tense first half. Spurs struggled to capitalise in the second period, conceding three goals and having just two shots on target.
The loss added to Spurs’ disappointing run of results in the Premier League. A 2-1 defeat to Arsenal in the North London derby and a 2-2 at Newcastle came either side of a 2-0 win against Aston Villa.
Spurs are winless in three of their last four in the Premier League, leaving them six points off the Champions League places.
Jose Mourinho’s side are also winless in three of their last four away matches in all competitions.
Tottenham Injuries & Team News
Full backs Ben Davies and Matt Doherty are ruled out through injury.
Everton vs Tottenham Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Everton vs Tottenham live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Everton vs Tottenham live stream.
Everton have dropped points of late and have struggled to score goals. Tottenham Hotspur are also in poor form, especially on the road in the Premier League. A 1-1 draw is tipped for this one with under 2.5 goals.
Best Bet: Under 2.5 Goals Total Goals @1.90 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @3.50 at Caesars (Sport) - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @7.00 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit