- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
Leeds vs Tottenham Predictions & Tips - Draw on the cards at Elland Road
- Leeds vs Tottenham predictions for Saturday’s Premier League encounter
- The match is being played at 1:30 pm SAST at Elland Road
- Leeds have drawn 3 of their last 4 home fixtures in the Premier League
- I'm backing a draw in this clash
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Leeds vs Tottenham Hotspur
Leeds vs Tottenham Predictions
Leeds United are a tough nut to crack at Elland Road and Spurs have drawn regularly away. I'm backing a draw and English Premier League top scorer Harry Kane to score.
- Leeds have drawn 3 of their last 4 home matches (Premier League)
- Leeds are winless in their last 3 matches (Premier League)
- Leeds are winless in 8 of their last 9 matches against Tottenham (all competitions)
- Tottenham are winless in 4 of their last 6 matches (all competitions)
- Tottenham have drawn their last 2 away matches (Premier League)
- Tottenham's Harry Kane has scored 7 goals in his last 8 matches for club and country (all competitions)
Tottenham have a 37-32 advantage over Leeds with 29 matches drawn.
Spurs beat Leeds 3-0 in the reverse fixture this season with Harry Kane, Son Heung-min and Toby Alderweireld all on the scoresheet.
Leeds lost 2-0 away against Brighton on Saturday, ending their six-match unbeaten run in the Premier League.
Leeds had 58% possession and 11 shots but conceded two goals either side of half-time and struggled to break down a solid Brighton defence
It was Leeds’ first loss since early March. Marcelo Bielsa’s side have picked up recent points at home against Chelsea, Man United, Liverpool and Sheffield United, and beaten Man City and Fulham away.
Solid form keeps Leeds in 11th in the Premier League and nine points off the European places.
Leeds Injuries & Team News
Defender Liam Cooper will return after serving his three-match suspension.
Helder Costa is doubtful with a back injury.
Forward Raphinha and midfielders Adam Forshaw and Kalvin Phillips are ruled out.
Tottenham comfortably beat Sheffield United 4-0 on Sunday, extending their unbeaten run in the Premier League to three matches.
Gareth Bale scored a hat-trick and Son Heung-Min added a fourth late on. Spurs were in complete control with 20 shots and 65% possession.
The win followed a 1-0 defeat to Man City in the EFL Cup final. Back-to-back Premier League wins over Sheffield United and Southampton keep Spurs two points off the European places in sixth.
Spurs have picked up recent points away with a win against Aston Villa and consecutive score draws at Newcastle and Everton.
Tottenham Injuries & Team News
Full-back Ben Davies is ruled out through injury.
Leeds vs Tottenham Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Leeds vs Tottenham live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Leeds vs Tottenham live stream.
Leeds United have a knack for taking points off the top teams at Elland Road. Spurs have found winning difficult away from home, so I'm backing a draw and Spurs talisman Harry Kane to find the back of the net.
Best Bet: Harry Kane Anytime Goalscorer @1.94 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @3.95 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 2 Units
First Goalscorer Tip: Harry Kane First Goalscorer @4.40 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @8.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit