- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
Leicester vs Tottenham Predictions & Tips - Goals expected as Foxes and Spurs chase Europe
- Leicester vs Tottenham predictions for Sunday’s Premier League clash
- The fixture is being played at 5pm SAST at King Power Stadium
- Leicester have seen BTTS in their last 5 EPL outings
- I'm tipping BTTS and over 3.5 goals
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Leicester vs Tottenham
Leicester vs Tottenham Predictions
Tottenham Hotspur have nothing to lose and should produce an exciting Premier League meeting with Leicester City on Sunday. I'm tipping BTTS and over 3.5 goals at King Power Stadium.
- Leicester have seen BTTS in their last 5 matches (Premier League).
- Leicester have seen over 3.5 goals in 5 of their last 8 home matches (Premier League).
- Leicester have seen BTTS in 3 of their last 4 home matches against Tottenham (Premier League).
- Tottenham have seen BTTS in their last 3 away matches (Premier League).
- Tottenham have seen over 3.5 goals in their last 3 away matches (Premier League).
Head to Head
Tottenham have a 57-37 advantage against Leicester with 21 draws in 115 matches.
Leicester recently saw their top four hopes take a blow after a 1-1 draw at Southampton and 4-2 home defeat to Newcastle.
The Foxes bounced back with a 2-1 win at Manchester United. The Red Devils rested most of their stars and Leicester took advantage with Luke Thomas and Çaglar Söyüncü scoring the goals.
Brendan Rodgers’ side beat Chelsea in the FA Cup final, winning 1-0 at Wembley. Youri Tielemans scored the winner in a match where they had 36% possession and one shot on target.
Leicester’s last match was a 2-1 defeat at Chelsea in the Premier League. The defeat saw the Foxes slip out of the top four.
Leicester Injuries & Team News
Leicester are missing injured defender James Justin with Jonny Evans doubtful.
Attackers Cengiz Ünder and Harvey Barnes are injured.
Tottenham have been inconsistent and could finish as low as 9th if they lose at Leicester. Spurs have failed to win back to back games since early March.
Ryan Mason’s side lost 1-0 against Manchester City in the League Cup final.
Spurs bounced back with a 4-0 home win against Sheffield United before a 3-1 loss at Leeds. They returned home to beat Wolves 2-0 with Harry Kane and Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg on target.
Tottenham’s last match was a 2-1 home defeat to Aston Villa. Steven Bergwijn put them ahead in the 8th minute but they were poor from then on and can have no complaints.
Tottenham Injuries and Team News
Left back Ben Davies and right back Japhet Tanganga are inured.
Tottenham Hotspur have little to lose and should come out firing against Leicester City. This should be an open and attacking encounter with goals expected in the English Premier League.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS $1.57 at Bookmaker - 4 Units
Value Bet: Over 3.5 Goals Total Goals $2.60 at Winnersbet - 1 Unit