- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
Leicester vs West Brom Predictions & Tips - Draw on the cards at King Power
- Leicester vs West Brom predictions for Thursday’s Premier League encounter
- The game is being played at 9:00 pm SAST at the King Power Stadium
- Leicester are winless in 3 of their last 5 home fixtures in the Premier League
- I am tipping a draw in this Midlands meeting
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Leicester vs West Brom
Leicester vs West Brom Predictions
Leicester City have struggled to pick up points in the English Premier League and they have been inconsistent on home soil. West Bromwich Albion are full of confidence after some big results, but they are in patchy form on the road. I'm tipping a draw between the sides for this one.
- Leicester are winless in 4 of their last 6 matches (Premier League)
- Leicester are winless in 3 of their last 5 home matches (Premier League)
- Leicester are winless in their last 8 home matches against West Brom (all competitions)
- West Brom are winless in 3 of their last 5 matches (Premier League)
- West Brom are winless in 5 of their last 6 away matches (Premier League)
West Brom have a 41-50 advantage over Leicester in 115 meetings with 24 matches drawn.
Leicester beat West Brom 3-0 in the reverse fixture this season. The Foxes’ dominated the match with 65% possession and 13 shots.
Leicester beat Southampton 1-0 in their FA Cup semi-final on Sunday. Kelechi Iheanacho scored in an evenly contested match.
The FA Cup win followed back-to-back losses in the Premier League. The Foxes lost 2-0 at home to Man City and 3-2 away at West Ham, dropping key points in the race for the top-four.
Brendan Rodgers’ side are third in the Premier League, just two points ahead of fifth-placed Chelsea.
Leicester’s home form has been inconsistent in the Premier League. Losses to Arsenal and Man City have either side of a 5-0 win against Sheffield United.
Leicester Injuries & Team News
Forward Harvey Barnes and defender James Justin are ruled out through injury.
Winger Ricardo Pereira is set to return to the squad.
West Brom Form
West Brom beat Southampton 3-0 at home last time out to record back-to-back wins for the first time this season.
Matheus Pereira, Matt Phillips and Callum Robinson all scored and West Brom created several clear-cut chances with 2.56 expected goals.
The result followed the Baggies’ 5-2 win away at Chelsea but they remain nine points from safety in 19th place.
Despite recent wins, Sam Allardyce’s side have struggled away from home and are winless in five of their last six on the road.
West Brom Injuries & Team News
Defender Branislav Ivanovic is ruled out with a thigh injury.
Leicester vs West Brom Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Leicester vs West Brom live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Leicester vs West Brom live stream.
Leicester City’s Premier League form has hit a speedbump of late and West Brom are a tough side to take points off of. The Foxes have a poor home record against the Baggies and I am tipping a draw in this clash.
Best Bet: Draw Full Time Result @4.20 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @8.50 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit