- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Preview & Tips - Anfield roar backed to carry hosts to three points
- Liverpool vs Crystal Palace predictions for Saturday’s Premier League match
- The fixture is being played at Anfield (3:00 pm BST)
- Can Mo Salah continue his impressive scoring record against Palace?
- Preview, tips, stats & team news
Liverpool’s Mo Salah has scored 4 goals in his last 5 matches (Getty Images,)
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Preview & Tips
Crystal Palace have struggled on the road and Mo Salah is in top form for the Reds. I can see no other way than a Liverpool win here.
- Liverpool vs Crystal Palace Preview & Tips
- Head to Head
- Liverpool Form
- Liverpool Team News
- Crystal Palace Form
- Crystal Palace Team News
- Liverpool vs Crystal Palace FAQ
- Liverpool have won to nil in 5 of their last 6 matches (Premier League)
- Liverpool’s Mo Salah has scored 4 goals in his last 5 matches (all competitions)
- Liverpool’s Mo Salah has scored 6 goals in his last 6 matches against Crystal Palace (Premier League)
- Crystal Palace have lost to nil in 2 of their last 3 away matches (Premier League)
Head to Head
Liverpool have a 33-14 advantage against Crystal Palace in 58 meetings with 11 draws.
Liverpool extended their unbeaten run in all competitions to seven with a 3-2 win against AC Milan on Wednesday.
The Reds led after Milan’s early own goal before conceding two quickfire goals before half time. Mo Salah and Jordan Henderson struck in the second half to secure a win for Jurgen Klopp’s side.
Liverpool are joint top of the Premier League after wins against Norwich (3-0), Burnley (2-0) and Leeds (3-0).
Liverpool Team News
Midfielder Harvey Elliot and forward Roberto Firmino are unavailable due to injury.
Defender Neco Williams and striker Divock Origi could be back in contention.
Crystal Palace Form
Palace gained their first three points of the season with a shock 3-0 win against Spurs on Saturday.
The Eagles dominated the match with 18-2 shots and 63% possession. Spurs had a player sent off and Wilfried Zaha scored before Odsonne Edouard netted a brace on his debut.
Patrick Viera’s side failed to win their previous four matches in all competitions, including recent away losses to nil against Chelsea (3-0) and Watford (1-0).
Crystal Palace Team News
Midfielder Jeffery Schlupp, forward Eberech Eze and defender Nathan Fergusson are ruled out.
Liverpool vs Crystal Palace FAQ
Where can I watch the Liverpool vs Crystal Palace live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Liverpool vs Crystal Palace live stream.
Liverpool have hit top form and Salah has led the Reds frontline superbly. I am tipping a home win and Salah to score again against Palace.
Best Bet: Liverpool Win & Salah Full Time Result & Anytime Goalscorer $1.74 at Bookmaker - 4 Units
Value Bet: Mo Salah Anytime Goalscorer $4.00 at Betstar Australia - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Liverpool Win 2-0 Correct Score $7.00 at Neds - 1 Unit