- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
- Monday 8
- Tuesday 9
- Wednesday 10
- Thursday 11
- Friday 12
- Saturday 13
Liverpool vs Everton Predictions & Tips - Salah to lead Reds to Merseyside derby glory
- Liverpool vs Everton predictions for Saturday’s Premier League encounter
- The Merseyside derby is being played at 7.30pm SAST at Anfield
- Liverpool have won 6 of their last 7 home clashes with rivals Everton
- I am tipping Liverpool to claim the three points & Mo Salah to find the back of the net
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Liverpool vs Everton
Liverpool vs Everton Predictions
Liverpool can follow up their midweek UEFA Champions League win and return to winning ways at Anfield this weekend. With Mo Salah in excellent goalscoring form, the Reds have the firepower to rattle the Everton defence in the Merseyside derby.
- Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah has scored 7 goals in his last 7 matches (all competitions).
- Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah has scored first in his last 2 matches (all competitions).
- Liverpool have won 6 of their last 7 home matches against Everton (all competitions).
- Everton have failed to score in 5 of their last 7 matches against Liverpool (all competitions).
- Everton have lost by 2+ goals in their last 2 matches (Premier League).
- Everton have conceded 12 goals in their last 4 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Liverpool hold a 121-82 advantage over Everton with 85 draws in 288 meetings.
Liverpool have not been their best of late, losing their last three English Premier League fixtures and five of their last eight games across all competitions.
Jürgen Klopp’s charges are in a battle to stay in the top four, with their title defence pretty much over. Injuries to key defenders have been a problem all season for the Reds, with clean sheets very hard to come by.
Liverpool went down to Brighton (1-0), Manchester City (4-1), and 3-1 at Leicester City in their last three league matches.
Liverpool’s last match was a confidence building 2-0 victory against German side RB Leipzig in the UEFA Champions League. Mo Salah opened the scoring in Budapest, with Sadio Mané adding the second.
Liverpool Injuries & Team News
Liverpool are missing injured centre backs Virgil van Dijk, Joe Gomez and Joel Matip.
Fabinho is doubtful which could see Jordan Henderson partner Ozan Kabak in central defence once again.
Midfielders James Milner and Naby Keita are injured alongside forward Diogo Jota.
Mohamed Salah is in great form with 7 goals in his last 7 matches, scoring first in the last two.
Everton occupy 7th in the English Premier League and are chasing UEFA Champions League qualification. The Toffees were 2-0 and 3-2 down at Manchester United before a late Dominic Calvert-Lewin goal earned a dramatic point in a 3-3 draw recently.
Carlo Ancelotti’s team earned a remarkable 5-4 extra-time victory over Tottenham Hotspur in the FA Cup. Gylfi Sigurdsson produced a goal and 3 assists, with forward Bernard grabbing the winner in extra time.
Everton then suffered a dismal 2-0 home loss to Fulham.
Everton’s last outing was a 3-1 home defeat to Manchester City on Wednesday night. Richarlison scored for the hosts.
Everton Injuries & Team News
Top scorer Dominic Calvert-Lewin is a doubt after missing the Man City match.
Midfielder Jean-Philippe Gbamin remains out injured and Allan is doubtful.
Centre back Yerry Mina picked up an injury on Wednesday. Mason Holgate should start in central defence with Séamus Coleman starting at right back.
Expect playmaker James Rodríguez to be brought back into the starting line-up.
Liverpool vs Everton Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Liverpool vs Everton live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Liverpool vs Everton live stream.
Liverpool will take confidence from their midweek UEFA Champions League win and have too much for Everton, with Mo Salah starring for the hosts.
Best Bets: Liverpool Win Full Time Result @1.52 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Best Bets: Mohamed Salah Anytime Goalscorer @1.80 at Caesars (Sport) - 2 Units
Value Bet: Mohamed Salah First Goalscorer @4.00 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit