- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
- Wednesday 28
- Thursday 29
- Friday 30
- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
Man City vs Leeds Predictions & Tips - Citizens victorious in high-scoring affair
- Man City vs Leeds predictions for Saturday’s Premier League clash
- The match is being played at 13:30 SAST at Etihad Stadium
- Manchester City have won their last 6 fixtures
- I'm backing Manchester City to win, with the game seeing over 2.5 goals
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Manchester City vs Leeds
Man City vs Leeds Predictions
Manchester City are in very good form at the moment and have put together an impressive winning streak. Leeds United have improved of late, but have struggled for consistent away from home all season. A City victory is backed with BTTS.
- Man City have won their last 6 matches (all competitions)
- Man City have won 12 of their last 13 home matches (all competitions)
- Man City have seen BTTS in goals in 4 of their last 6 home matches (all competitions)
- Leeds have lost 3 of their last 4 away matches (Premier League)
- Leeds have seen BTTS in 4 of their last 6 away matches (Premier League)
Man City have a 45-42 advantage over Leeds in 105 meetings.
Leeds held City to a 1-1 draw at Elland Road in the reverse fixture earlier this season.
Man City Form
Man City beat Borussia Dortmund 2-1 in their Champions League quarter-final match on Wednesday evening, extending their winning streak to six matches in all competitions.
Kevin De Bruyne gave City an early lead against Dortmund. The German side equalised late on but Phil Foden’s 90th-minute winner gave City the edge in the first leg.
The result followed a solid 2-0 victory away at Leicester in the Premier League. The win gave City a 14 points cushion at the top of the table with seven matches remaining.
Pep Guardiola’s side have won their last three matches at the Etihad in all competitions.
Man City Injuries & Team News
Man City have a fully fit squad with no injuries or suspensions.
Leeds beat Sheffield United on Saturday to extend their unbeaten run in the Premier League to three matches.
Leeds dominated with 55% possession and 23 shots on goal. Jack Harrison’s first-half strike and an own goal from Phil Jagielka gave Leeds a second consecutive Premier League win.
The result put Leeds comfortably in mid-table on 42 points, well clear of any relegation trouble.
Marcelo Bielsa’s side have struggled away from home and lost three of their last four.
Leeds Injuries & Team News
Midfielder Jack Harrison is unable to face his parent club this weekend.
Adam Forshaw, midfielder, remains out long-term through injury.
Man City vs Leeds Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Man City vs Leeds live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Man City vs Leeds live stream.
Manchester City have won six straight games, so their confidence will be high. Leeds United's away form remains an issue for boss Marcelo Bielsa, so City are tipped to win with BTTS.
Best Bet: Over 2.5 Goals Total Goals @1.49 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Man City Win &BTTS Yes Win & BTTS @2.60 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Man City Win 2-1 Correct Score @9.50 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit