- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
Man United vs Burnley Predictions & Tips - Bruno to hand Red Devils the points at Old Trafford
- Manchester United vs Burnley predictions for Sunday’s Premier League clash
- The match is being played at 6pm SAST at Old Trafford
- Manchester United have won their last 4 fixtures
- I'm backing United to win to nil and Bruno Fernandes to find the back of the net
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Manchester United vs Burnley
Man United vs Burnley Predictions
Manchester United should have too much for Burnley to handle at Old Trafford. Expect the Red Devils to win to nil and Bruno Fernandes to score in this English Premier League encounter on Sunday.
- Man United have won their last 4 matches (all competitions).
- Man United have won by 2+ goals in their last 3 matches (all competitions).
- Man United have kept 4 clean sheets in their last 6 matches (Premier League).
- Man United’s Bruno Fernandes has scored 3 goals in his last 5 home matches (Premier League).
- Man United have won 4 of their last 6 matches against Burnley (Premier League).
- Burnley have failed to score in 10 of their last 15 matches against Man United (all competitions).
- Burnley have lost their last 2 matches (Premier League).
- Burnley have failed to score in 8 of their last 13 away matches (Premier League).
Head to Head
Manchester United have a 63-45 advantage against Burnley with 23 draws in 131 matches.
Man United won 1-0 in Burnley in the first encounter this season with Paul Pogba scoring the winner.
Manchester United Form
Manchester United have won their last four matches in all competitions. They suffered a 3-1 defeat in Leicester in the FA Cup but bounced back in style.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side won 2-1 against Brighton after overturning an early deficit. The Red Devils then beat Granada 2-0 in both legs in the UEFA Europa League quarter-finals.
Man United’s last Premier League match was a 3-1 win at Tottenham. They were 1-0 down at half time but fought back with second half goals to Fred, Edinson Cavani and Mason Greenwood.
Manchester United Injuries & Team News
Centre back Phil Jones is injured and Eric Bailly could make the squad after testing positive for COVID-19.
Anthony Martial is out with a ruptured knee ligament but Marcus Rashford could return here.
David De Gea started in the Europa League but Dean Henderson could return to start in the Premier League.
Burnley are 16th in the Premier League and seven points above the relegation zone. The Clarets have won one of their last eight matches.
That came in a 2-1 win at Everton before the international break. They had 0.75-1.70 expected goals but held on after early goals to Chris Wood and Dwight McNeil.
Sean Dyche’s side have lost their last two games. Burnley lost 3-2 at Southampton after taking a 2-0 lead and blew another lead in a 2-1 home defeat to Newcastle.
Burnley Injuries & Team News
Nick Pope could return in goal and Kevin Long is chance to return in central defence.
Midfielder Robbie Brady and striker Ashley Barnes are injured.
Man United vs Burnley Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Man United vs Burnley live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Man United vs Burnley live stream.
Manchester United have won four straight fixtures and I'm expecting the Red Devils to win to nil in this one. Bruno Fernandes has scored 3 goals in his last 5 Premier League matches at Old Trafford, so it makes sense to back him to score again.
Best Bets: Man United Win To Nil @2.10 at BetMGM - 2 Units
Best Bets: Bruno Fernandes Anytime Goalscorer @2.15 at Caesars (Sport) - 2 Units
Value Bet: Bruno Fernandes First Goalscorer @4.75 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Man United Win 2-0 Correct Score @7.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit