- Friday 23
- Saturday 24
- Sunday 25
- Monday 26
- Tuesday 27
- Wednesday 28
- Thursday 29
- Friday 30
- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
Man United vs Liverpool Predictions & Tips - Goals predicted for fierce Premier League meeting
- Manchester United vs Liverpool predictions for Sunday’s Premier League clash
- The fixture is being played at 5.30pm SAST at Old Trafford
- United have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 7 home meetings with Liverpool
- I'm tipping BTTS and a draw for this one
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Manchester United vs Liverpool
Man United vs Liverpool Predictions
Manchester United regularly see BTTS against Liverpool in meetings at Old Trafford, which should continue on Sunday evening. I'm backing a draw, which suits both sides.
- Man United are undefeated in 21 of their last 22 matches (all competitions).
- Man United have seen BTTS in 4 of their last 5 home matches (Premier League).
- Man United have seen BTTS in 6 of their last 7 home matches against Liverpool (all competitions).
- Man United have drawn 7 of their last 11 matches against Liverpool (all competitions).
- Liverpool are undefeated in 7 of their last 8 matches (all competitions).
- Liverpool have seen BTTS in 4 of their last 5 matches (all competitions).
- Liverpool have drawn their last 3 matches (all competitions).
Head to Head
Manchester United have an 89-77 advantage against Liverpool with 68 draws in 234 matches.
Man United won 1-0 in Liverpool in the first encounter this season with Paul Pogba scoring the winner.
Manchester United Form
Manchester United are undefeated in 21 of their last 22 matches in all competitions. They have won six of their last seven and comfortably sit second in the Premier League.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side won 3-1 against Burnley with Mason Greenwood bagging a brace and Edinson Cavani on target. Man United then drew 1-1 at Leeds where they had 1.12-0.22 expected goals.
The Red Devils crushed Roma 6-2 in the UEFA Europa League semi-final first leg on Thursday. They were 2-1 down at half time but romped to victory with Bruno Fernandes and Cavani scoring twice, Paul Pogba and Greenwood wrapping it up.
Manchester United Injuries & Team News
Centre back Phil Jones and forward Anthony Martial are injured.
Liverpool have managed to stablise after losing six of eight matches in February and March. They are unbeaten in seven of their last eight games but face an uphill battle to finish in the top four.
Jürgen Klopp’s side were knocked out in the Champions League quarter-finals. The Reds lost 3-1 against Real Madrid in Spain before a 0-0 draw at Anfield.
Liverpool returned to the Premier League with two draws. They drew 1-1 at Leeds where they conceded in the 87th minute and drew 1-1 against Newcastle after conceding in the 94th minute.
Liverpool Injuries & Team News
Liverpool are missing injured centre backs Virgil van Dijk, Joe Gomez, Joel Matip and Nathaniel Phillips.
Midfielder Jordan Henderson is also injured.
Manchester United and Liverpool are expected to produce BTTS in their Premier League clash. The Red Devils have a habit of drawing against the Reds and that should continue at Old Trafford on Sunday evening.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @1.67 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @3.60 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @7.50 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit