- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
Manchester United vs Bournemouth Betting Tips – Red Devils to keep run going
- Manchester United have won seven of their last nine games
- United have won their last four home fixtures without conceding a single goal
- Bournemouth have been beaten in six of their last seven Premier League fixtures
- Struggling Cherries in the relegation danger
Manchester United entertain struggling Bournemouth at Old Trafford on Saturday afternoon. A victory for United will see them climb into the Top 4 and leave Bournemouth in deep trouble.
Man United Form & News
Manchester United have emerged victorious from four of their last five fixtures and have impressed since the Premier League returned from the lockdown break. In their last match, The Red Devils brushed aside Brighton & Hove Albion, winning 3-0 in style.
Manchester United have a fully-fit squad to choose from.
Bournemouth Form & News
Bournemouth occupy 19th place on the Premier League table and Eddie Howe's side have suffered 16 losses in their past 21 Premier League fixtures (W3 D2).
In their previous game, Bournemouth were put to the sword 4-1 at home by Newcastle United.
Charlie Daniels remains unavailable for the Cherries.
Man United vs Bournemouth Head to Head
Manchester United have a fine record in matches against Bournemouth, winning seven of their last 11 games (D2, L2). However, Bournemouth ran out 1-0 winners in their last meeting.
Man United vs Bournemouth Odds
Manchester United are 1/7 clear favourites to claim the victory, the draw is available at 13/2, and Bournemouth at 18/1.
Man United vs Bournemouth Match Up
Bournemouth are in awful form at the moment and look a shadow of the side that beat Manchester United earlier in the campaign.
United, however, have been superb of late, with boss Ole Gunnar Solskjær setting up his side to fire. Anything other than an easy Red Devils win looks highly unlikely.
Man United vs Bournemouth Stats
- Manchester United have won 7 of their last 9 matches in all competitions.
- Manchester United have won their last 4 home games without conceding a goal
- Manchester United have seen BTTS No in 4 of their last 14 matches in all competitions.
- Manchester United have never lost this fixture, winning 4 of 5 previous meetings at Old Trafford (D1)
- BTTS No has been seen in 3 of the last 5 meetings between these two teams
- Bournemouth have lost 6 of their last 7 matches in the Premier League, including their last 4
- Bournemouth have failed to score in 5 of their last 7 away games in the Premier League
Man United vs Bournemouth FAQs
When is Man United vs Bournemouth?
The Premier League game between Manchester United and Bournemouth takes place on Saturday, July 4th at 16:00 SAST.
Where can I watch a Man United vs Bournemouth live stream online?
Our live streaming calendar shows you how to watch Manchester United vs Bournemouth live streaming online.