- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
Newcastle vs West Ham Predictions & Tips - Toon to pick up valuable draw at home
- Newcastle vs West Ham predictions for Saturday’s Premier League fixture
- The match is being played at 13:30 SAST at St James’ Park
- Newcastle have drawn their last 3 home games
- I'm tipping BTTS and a draw, with Jesse Lingard scoring again
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Newcastle vs West Ham
Newcastle vs West Ham Predictions
Newcastle United have been tough to get the better of in recent matches, especially on home soil at St James’ Park. West Ham United have picked up good victories in the English Premier League, but their form on the road is inconsistent. I'm tipping BTTS and a draw, with Jesse Lingard scoring again for the Hammers.
- Newcastle have drawn their last 3 home matches (Premier League)
- Newcastle are winless in 8 of their last 9 home matches (Premier League)
- Newcastle have drawn 4 of their last 6 matches (Premier League)
- Newcastle have seen BTTS in their last 7 home matches (Premier League)
- West Ham are winless in 4 of their last 5 away matches (all competitions)
- West Ham have seen BTTS in 5 of their last 7 matches (Premier League)
- West Ham's Jesse Lingard has scored 6 goals in his last 6 matches (Premier League)
Newcastle have a 57-42 advantage against West Ham with 38 matches drawn.
Newcastle beat West Ham 2-0 in the reverse fixture this season.
Newcastle beat Burnley 2-1 at Turf Moor on Sunday, their first win in eight matches.
Newcastle bounced back after conceding an early goal. Jacob Murphy and Allan Saint-Maximin both scored in five second-half minutes to earn the Magpies an important three points.
The result kept Newcastle in 17th place and took them six points clear of the relegation zone.
Steve Bruce’s side have been hard to beat recently at St James’ Park. They are undefeated in their last four home matches.
A 3-2 home win over Southampton at St James' Park was followed by score draws against Wolves, Aston Villa and Tottenham.
Newcastle Injuries & Team News
Defensive duo Jamal Lascelles and Fabian Schar are ruled out through injury.
Midfielders Ryan Fraser and Isaac Hayden are out long-term.
West Ham Form
West Ham beat Leicester 3-2 on Sunday to record back-to-back wins in the Premier League.
Jesse Lingard scored twice before half time. Jarrod Bowen added a third early in the second period and the Hammers held off Leicester’s late push.
David Moyes’ side are unbeaten in their last three matches. The Hammers are fourth in the Premier League, one point ahead of Chelsea.
West Ham’s away form has been inconsistent and they are winless in four of their last five on the road. The Hammers beat Wolves 3-2 in their last away fixture, which ended a run of three straight defeats.
Losses at Man United in the FA Cup and Premier League came either side of a 2-1 defeat against Man City at the Etihad.
West Ham Injuries & Team News
Midfielders Manuel Lanzini and Mark Noble could be in contention after recent knocks.
Defenders Aaron Cresswell and Angelo Ogbonna, forward Andriy Yarmolenko and goalkeeper Darren Randolph are doubtful.
Michail Antonio and Declan Rice are ruled out through injury.
Newcastle vs West Ham Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Newcastle vs West Ham live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Newcastle vs West Ham live stream.
Newcastle are difficult to beat at home and West Ham United's away form has been inconsistent. Both teams have also scored regularly, so I’m tipping a 1-1 draw. West Ham's Jesse Lingard is in incredible form and is a great shout in the goalscoring markets.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes BTTS @1.73 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @3.50 at Caesars (Sport) - 2 Units
Value Bet: Jesse Lingard Anytime Goalscorer @2.63 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 2 Units
First Goalscorer Tip: Jesse Lingard First Goalscorer @6.00 at bet365 Sport NJ - 1 Unit