- Friday 17
- Saturday 18
- Sunday 19
- Monday 20
- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
Norwich vs Liverpool Preview & Tips - Flying start tipped for The Reds
- Norwich vs Liverpool tips for Saturday's Premier League match
- The match is being played at Carrow Road at 18.30 GMT
- Can Norwich beat Liverpool for the first time since 1994?
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news
Liverpool have dominated Norwich with 13 wins from the last 15 clashes (Getty Images)
Norwich vs Liverpool Preview & Tips
Norwich have a horrid record against Liverpool having lost eight of their last nine. We are backing that form to continue with a comfortable win for Liverpool.
- Norwich vs Liverpool Preview & Tips
- Head to Head
- Norwich Form
- Norwich Injuries & Team News
- Liverpool Form
- Liverpool Injuries & Team News
- Norwich vs Liverpool FAQs
- Norwich have lost their last 10 matches (Premier League).
- Liverpool have won 13 of their last 15 matches against Norwich (Premier League).
- Liverpool have won their last 7 away matches against Norwich (Premier League).
- Liverpool have seen over 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 away matches against Norwich (Premier League).
- Liverpool have seen over 4.5 goals in 6 of their last 8 matches against Norwich (Premier League).
- Liverpool have won their last 4 matches (Premier League).
- Liverpool have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 away matches (Premier League).
Head to Head
You have to go back to 1994 for the last Norwich win in this head to head. Liverpool have won 13 of the 15 meetings since, including the last three in a row, with two draws.
Norwich made an immediate return to the Premier League when lifting the Championship title last season. The Canaries finished six points clear of Watford.
Having won their opening four friendlies of pre-season against King's Lynn, Lincoln, Huddersfield and Gillingham, Norwich were beaten 3-0 by Newcastle in the final preparation game last weekend.
Norwich Injuries & Team News
Loan signing Billy Gilmour is expected to make his debut having joined from Chelsea. Fellow new boys Milot Rashica, Pierre Lees-Melou, Dimitris Giannoulis, Ben Gibson and Josh Sargent could also feature.
Sam Byram is out, while there are also doubts over Todd Cantwell, Grant Hanley and Onel Hernandez among others.
Defending champions Liverpool endured a mid-season slump before ending the Premier League campaign with five straight wins to finish in third place.
Jurgen Klopp's side have had a busy pre-season, playing eight friendlies.
They have beaten Mainz, Bologna twice in the same day and Osasuna, drawn with Wacker Innsbruck, Stuttgart and Athletic Bilbao and lost to Hertha Berlin.
Liverpool Injuries & Team News
Liverpool are set have centre-backs Virgil van Dijk, Joel Matip and Joe Gomez all fit to start the season after missing much of the last campaign.
New boy Ibrahima Konate also adds to the defensive options. Andy Robertson and Curtis Jones are out injured and captain Jordan Henderson may not be ready to start the opening game.
Norwich vs Liverpool FAQs
Where can I watch the Norwich vs Liverpool live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Norwich vs Liverpool live stream.
Liverpool have an exceptional record against Norwich. The Reds are tipped to get off to a flying start with an opening day win. Goals are predicted at Carrow Road.
Best Bet: Liverpool & Over 2.5 Result & Total Goals @1.80 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Over 3.5 Goals Alternative Total Goals @2.30 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: Liverpool Win 3-1 Correct Score @12.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit