- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
Tottenham vs West Brom Predictions & Tips - Spurs to return to winning ways
- Tottenham vs West Brom predictions for Sunday’s Premier League clash
- The fixture takes place at 2pm SAST at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
- Tottenham have won to nil in 2 of their last 4 meetings with West Brom
- I am tipping Spurs to emerge victorious & Son Heung-Min to find the net
- Best bets, betting tips and predictions for Tottenham vs West Brom
Tottenham vs West Brom Predictions
Tottenham Hotspur are not in very good form, but a home fixture against West Bromwich Albion represents a great chance for a return to winning ways. Spurs forward Son Heung-Min is likely to be the key man and get a much-needed goal.
- Tottenham have lost their last 3 games (Premier League).
- Tottenham have failed to score in their last 2 fixtures (Premier League).
- Tottenham's Son Heung-Min has scored 12 goals in his last 20 appearances (Premier League).
- Tottenham have won to nil in 2 of their last 4 matches against West Brom (Premier League).
- West Brom have lost 3 of their last 4 fixtures (Premier League).
Head to Head
Tottenham Hotspur hold a slender 57-54 advantage over West Bromwich Albion with 36 draws in 147 meetings.
Spurs left it late to win 1-0 at The Hawthorns in November. Harry Kane grabbed the winner.
Tottenham looked in good form while on an eight-game unbeaten streak - including six wins, but things have not gone well of late. They have lost three games in seven days.
Jose Mourinho's charges went down 3-1 at home to Liverpool, where they created a very poor 0.10 expected goals. Spurs then lost 1-0 at Brighton after creating 0.37 expected goals.
Spurs’ rotten form in front of goal continued at home against London rivals Chelsea on Thursday night. They were easily outplayed and can have no complaints with the 1-0 loss.
Tottenham Team News
Harry Kane remains on the sidelines with an ankle injury. Left back Sergio Reguilon is also out alongside midfielder Giovani Lo Celso. Dele Alli may make a welcome return for the clash.
West Brom Form
West Brom look real relegation candidates after two wins in their opening 22 Premier League fixtures. Despite that poor form, they did win 3-2 at Wolves on 16 January.
The Baggies went down 2-1 at West Ham after having 0.46-2.18 expected goals. West Brom then were humbled 5-0 by Manchester City at home.
Sam Allardyce’s team drew 2-2 at home with fellow relegation strugglers Fulham. Kyle Bartley and Matheus Pereira scored.
West Brom’s last fixture ended in a 2-1 defeat to Sheffiend United. Matt Phillips opened the scoring, but the Baggies fell apart in the second half.
West Brom Injuries & Team News
Winger Grady Diangana is doubtful.
Deadline day loan signings Okay Yokuslu and Ainsley Maitland-Niles could make their West Brom debuts.
Tottenham vs West Brom Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Tottenham vs West Brom live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Tottenham vs West Brom live stream.
Tottenham need points and are in poor form, but a match against West Brom, who have conceded 52 goals in 22 matches, represents the ideal chance for the North London side to pick up a win. Son Heung-Min is the value bet at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Best Bet: Son Heung-Min Anytime Goalscorer @2.05 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Tottenham Win To Nil @2.38 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 2 Units
Value Bet: Son Heung-Min First Goalscorer @4.60 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit