- Tuesday 28
- Wednesday 29
- Thursday 30
- Friday 1
- Saturday 2
- Sunday 3
- Monday 4
- Tuesday 5
- Wednesday 6
- Thursday 7
- Friday 8
Wolves vs Brighton Predictions & Tips - Goals at a premium at Molineux
- Wolves vs Brighton predictions for Sunday’s Premier League clash
- The match is being played at 1:00 pm SAST at Molineux
- Wolves have drawn their last 4 clashes with Brighton
- I'm backing a draw and under 2.5 goals
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Wolves vs Brighton
Wolves vs Brighton Predictions
Wolves and Brighton are both inconsistent and haven't put together a run of wins this campaign. I'm tipping a draw and under 2.5 goals at Molineux on Sunday.
- Wolves are winless in 7 of their last 9 matches (Premier League)
- Wolves are winless in 3 of their last 4 home matches (Premier League)
- Wolves have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 7 home matches (all competitions)
- Wolves have seen under 2.5 goals in 14 of their last 17 matches against Brighton (all competitions)
- Wolves have drawn their last 4 matches against Brighton (Premier League)
- Brighton are winless in 4 of their last 5 matches (Premier League)
- Brighton are winless in 6 of their last 7 away matches (all competitions)
Brighton have a 15-6 advantage over Wolves with 14 matches drawn.
The sides drew 3-3 in the reverse fixture this season.
Wolves drew 1-1 away at West Brom on Sunday. Nuno Espirito Santo’s side dominated with 20 shots and 57% possession but Fabio Silva’s first-half opener was cancelled out in the second period.
The draw followed a 4-0 loss at home to Burnley and back-to-back wins over Fulham and Sheffield United in the Premier League, leaving Wolves in 12th and well clear of relegation trouble.
Wolves’ home form has been patchy as their win over 1-0 Sheffield United came after back-to-back losses to Liverpool and West Ham.
Wolves Injuries & Team News
Full back Rayan Aït-Nouri and midfielder Joao Moutinho could return to the squad.
Defenders Willy Boly, Fernando Marcal and Jonny are ruled out.
Winger Pedro Neto is also unavailable due to injury.
Brighton beat Leeds 2-0 at home on Saturday, which ended a run of four matches without a win.
Goals from Pascal Gross and Danny Welbeck gave Brighton a deserved win as they registered 17 shots and 2.53 expected goals.
The result ended a patchy run of form for Brighton. A 2-1 loss away at Man United was followed by consecutive 0-0 draws against Everton and Chelsea and a 1-0 loss against relegated Sheffield United.
Graham Potter’s side moved up to 15th after their recent results and they are 10 points clear of the relegation places.
Brighton Injuries & Team News
Striker Florin Andone and midfielder Adam Lallana are doubtful with injuries.
Defender Tariq Lamptey and Solly March are ruled out.
Wolves vs Brighton Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Wolves vs Brighton live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Wolves vs Brighton live stream.
Wolves and Brighton have nothing to play for and there have been quite a few low-scoring meetings between these sides. I'm backing a draw with under 2.5 goals.
Best Bet: Under 2.5 Goals Total Goals @-163.93 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @245.00 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @600.00 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit