- Saturday 19
- Sunday 20
- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
Juventus vs AC Milan Predictions & Tips - Draw tipped in titanic clash
- Juventus vs AC Milan predictions for Sunday's Serie A match
- The match is being played at Allianz Stadium (7.45pm BST)
- Juventus are undefeated in their last 11 home matches against AC Milan
- A draw and BTTS is tipped in Serie A
- Match preview, predictions and latest team news
AC Milan and Juventus are tipped for a draw (Getty Images)
Juventus vs AC Milan Predictions
These giants of Italian football are fighting it out to qualify for the Champions League. Missing out could be catastrophic for both sides so I expect a very cagey affair. A draw is tipped in Turin.
- Juventus are undefeated in 35 of their last 38 home matches (Serie A).
- Juventus have seen BTTS in 9 of their last 11 matches (all competitions).
- Juventus are undefeated in their last 11 home matches against AC Milan (all competitions).
- Juventus have drawn 2 of their last 4 matches against AC Milan (all competitions).
- AC Milan are undefeated in 6 of their last 7 away matches (all competitions).
- AC Milan have seen BTTS in 5 of their last 7 matches (Serie A).
Head to Head
Juventus lead 10-1 in their last 14 matches against AC Milan. There have been three draws during that time.
Juventus were 3-1 winners in Milan earlier this season.
Juventus eased pressure on their Champions League qualification hopes with a 2-1 win at Udinese last weekend.
But it wasn't plain sailing for the Old Lady, who needed an 83rd minute Cristiano Ronaldo penalty and an 89th minute winner from the Portuguese star.
Andrea Pirlo’s side had dropped points when held to a 1-1 draw at Fiorentina in their previous game.
Juve sit in third place, level on points with Atalanta and AC Milan in second and fourth and two points clear of Napoli in fifth.
Juventus Team News
Juventus have a near fully fit squad with Federico Chiesa, Adrien Rabiot and Alvaro Morata all ready to return to the starting line-up.
Centre back Merih Demiral is the only doubt.
AC Milan Form
AC Milan gave their top four aspirations a shot in arm with a 2-0 victory over Benevento last week.
After suffering back-to-back losses to Sassuolo 2-1 and Lazio 3-0 in their previous two games, Stefano Pioli’s side bounced back with a much-needed win.
Milan took an early lead through Hakan Calhanoglu in the sixth minute and Theo Hernandez doubled the lead on the hour mark.
AC Milan Team News
Samu Castillejo is ruled out through suspension, while fellow forward Mario Mandzukic is a doubt due to illness.
Juventus vs AC Milan FAQs
Where can I watch the Juventus vs AC Milan live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the Juventus vs AC Milan live stream.
It is a crucial game for both sides, and one they cannot afford to lose at this stage of the race for the Champions League. A draw is tipped, while both teams to score is the best bet.
Best Bet: BTTS Yes Both Teams To Score @1.66 at BetMGM - 4 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @3.90 at Caesars (Sport) - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: 1-1 Draw Correct Score @7.50 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit