- Saturday 31
- Sunday 1
- Monday 2
- Tuesday 3
- Wednesday 4
- Thursday 5
- Friday 6
- Saturday 7
- Sunday 8
- Monday 9
- Tuesday 10
Juventus vs Benevento Predictions & Tips - Juventus to keep winning form going
- Juventus vs Benevento predictions for Sunday’s Serie A encounter
- The match is being played at 4pm SAST at Allianz Stadium
- Juventus have won by 2+ goals in their last 7 Serie A home games
- I'm tipping Juventus in both the handicap and win to nil markets
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Juventus vs Benevento
Ronaldo has scored 8 goals in his last 4 starts in Serie A (Getty Images)
Juventus vs Benevento Predictions
Juventus should have little difficulty beating Benevento with Ronaldo on fire. I'm tipping the Old Lady in the handicap and win to nil markets.
- Juventus have won by 2+ goals in their last 7 home matches (Serie A).
- Juventus have won by 2+ goals in 10 of their last 13 matches (Serie A).
- Juventus have won to nil in 4 of their last 5 home matches (Serie A).
- Juventus’ Ronaldo has scored 8 goals in his last 4 starts (Serie A).
- Juventus’ Ronaldo has scored first in 3 of his last 4 starts (Serie A).
- Juventus have won 2 of their last 3 matches against Benevento (Serie A).
- Benevento have lost by 2+ goals in 3 of their last 4 matches (Serie A).
- Benevento have failed to score in 3 of their last 5 matches (Serie A).
Head to Head
Juventus have a 2-0 advantage against Benevento with 1 draw in 3 matches.
Juventus won 2-1 and 4-2 in the 2017/18 Serie A season before a 1-1 draw in Benevento in the first encounter this season.
Juventus find themselves 10 points behind Inter Milan in Serie A with a game in hand. The Old Lady won 3-0 against Spezia and 3-1 against Lazio.
Andrea Pirlo’s side suffered a shock elimination to Porto in the UEFA Champions League round of 16. Juventus lost 2-1 in the first leg, were 2-1 up in the second leg and playing against 10 men but went out on away goals in extra time.
Juve bounced back in Serie A with a 3-1 win at Cagliari. Cristiano Ronaldo took over with a first half hat-trick to make it 8 goals in his last four starts in Serie A.
Juventus have won by 2+ goals in their last seven home matches in Serie A winning to nil in four of their last five at Allianz Stadium.
Juventus Injuries & Team News
Attacker Paulo Dybala is injured but midfielder Rodrigo Bentancur could return after testing positive for corona virus.
Centre back Merih Demiral and midfielder Aaron Ramsey are battling thigh problems.
Benevento are six points above the relegation zone after losing three of their last four matches in Serie A. They have not won since 6 January, a run of 11 games.
Filippo Inzaghi’s side lost 2-0 at Napoli and 3-0 at home against Verona before a 1-1 draw at Spezia. On loan striker Adolfo Gaich scored in his first start for the club.
Benevento’s last match was a 4-1 home defeat to Fiorentina. They had 60% possession with Artur Ionita reducing the deficit to 3-1 in the 55th minute.
Benevento Injuries & Team News
Midfielder centre back Luca Antei is suspended.
Right backs Gaetano Letizia and Fabio Depaoli are injured alongside winger Iago Falque.
Juventus vs Benevento Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Juventus vs Benevento live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Juventus vs Benevento live stream.
Juventus are expected to outclass Benevento and keep winning in Serie A. Ronaldo is in immense form in front of goal and is backed to score the game's first goal.
Best Bet: Juventus -1 Handicap @1.61 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Juventus Win To Nil @2.00 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 2 Units
First Goalscorer Tip: Cristiano Ronaldo First Goalscorer @2.87 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit