- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
Golden Arrows vs Mamelodi Sundowns Predictions & Tips - Downs win tipped thanks to formidable defence
- Golden Arrows vs Mamelodi Sundowns Predictions for Saturday’s MTN8 semi final 1st leg
- Match is being played at 14:00 GMT at Sugar Ray Xulu Stadium
- Sundowns have kept 9 clean sheets in their last 10 matches
- An away win is tipped in Durban
- Preview, team news, stats & tips
Golden Arrows vs Mamelodi Sundowns Predictions
Sundowns are not free-flowing right now but have a formidable defensive record. Arrows are having a dip in form and neither their attack nor defence is functioning well. I am tipping Sundowns to win a low scoring match.
- Golden Arrows vs Mamelodi Sundowns Predictions
- Head to Head
- Golden Arrows Form
- Golden Arrows Injuries & Team News
- Mamelodi Sundowns Form
- Mamelodi Sundowns Injuries & Team News
- Golden Arrows vs Mamelodi Sundowns FAQ
- Golden Arrows have seen BTTS No in 3 of their last 4 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Golden Arrows have lost 4 of their last 8 matches (all competitions).
- Mamelodi Sundowns have won 7 of their last 89 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Mamelodi Sundowns have kept 9 clean sheets in their last 10 matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Mamelodi Sundowns hold a 21-9 advantage over Arrows across their previous 38 matches with eight draws.
The sides last met in April as the match finished in a 0-0 draw.
Golden Arrows Form
Arrows finished four last season after losing three of their final five matches. A 3-2 defeat at Kaizer Chiefs was followed by a 0-0 draw with Stellenbosch.
This season started with a 2-2 draw against SuperSport United in the MTN8 quarter-final before Arrows won on penalties. Their first PSL match saw a 2-1 victory against Maritzburg United.
Their last match saw a poor 3-1 defeat at SuperSport United as they trailed 3-0 before a late consolation goal. Siphamandla Sabelo netted a penalty in the last minute.
Golden Arrows Injuries & Team News
Arrows have sold midfielder Ntsako Makhubela left back Divine Lunga in the off-season.
Striker Knox Mutizwa will hope to start after playing the second half against SuperSport. Siphamandla Sabelo has scored in the last two matches and could start as left winger.
Mamelodi Sundowns Form
Downs had an incredible season last time out as they romped to the title with just one defeat and 19 clean sheets. They won 2-0 win at Bloemfontein Celtic before thrashing Cape Town City 3-0 on the final day.
They started their season with a win on penalties and Kaizer Chiefs in the MTN8 quarter-finals after a 2-2 draw. Sundowns beat AmaZulu 1-0 in their first league match after Themba Zwane’s penalty.
Their last match saw a 0-0 draw at Chippa United as they struggled to create chances but allowed the opposition just one shot all game.
Mamelodi Sundowns Injuries & Team News
Sundowns lost right back Khuliso Mudau to injury and centre Mosa Lebusa remains a doubt. Thapelo Morena and Grant Kekana should take their spots.
Midfielder Lebohang Maboe is out with an injury. Forwards Gaston Sirino and Kermit Erasmus are pushing for starts after regaining match fitness.
Golden Arrows vs Mamelodi Sundowns FAQ
Where can I watch Golden Arrows vs Mamelodi Sundowns live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Golden Arrows vs Mamelodi Sundowns live stream.