- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
Golden Arrows vs SuperSport United Predictions & Tips - Arrows to continue fine record against SuperSport
- Golden Arrows vs SuperSport United Predictions for Saturday’s MTN8 Cup quarter-final
- Match is being played at 17:00 GMT at Princess Magogo Stadium
- Arrows have won 4 of their last 5 meetings against SuperSport
- A home win is tipped in Durban
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Golden Arrows vs SuperSport United
Golden Arrows vs SuperSport United Predictions
Golden Arrows’ matches tend to see few goals. SuperSport United have struggled on the road and are winless in 10 matches on their travels. I am tipping Arrows to continue their fine recent record with a win in 90 minutes.
- Golden Arrows vs SuperSport United Predictions
- Head to Head
- Golden Arrows Form
- Golden Arrows Injuries & Team News
- SuperSport United Form
- SuperSport United Injuries & Team News
- Golden Arrows vs SuperSport United FAQ
- Golden Arrows have won 4 of their last 5 meetings against SuperSport United (1 draw)(all competitions).
- Golden Arrows have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- SuperSport United have seen under 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 8 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
- SuperSport United are winless in their last 10 away matches (lost 5, drew 5)(Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
SuperSport United hold a 19-11 advantage over Arrows across their previous 38 matches with eight draws.
The sides last met in April as Arrows won 1-0 at SuperSport to complete three successive victories against Matsatsantsa.
Golden Arrows Form
Golden Arrows finished fourth in the PSL last season after a fine season. They drew 14 of their 30 matches and only two teams lost on fewer occasions.
Arrows had a disappointing end to the season with three defeats in their last five matches although their performances were strong. An unjust 3-2 loss at Maritzburg United was followed by a 3-0 win against TS Galaxy.
A 3-2 defeat at Kaizer Chiefs followed before drawing 0-0 with Stellenbosch on the final day. Information about their pre-season results has been scarce as they look to keep tactical changes under wraps.
Golden Arrows Injuries & Team News
Arrows have lost star left back Divine Lunga in the off-season. On loan players Mthokozisi Dube and midfielder Gladwin Shitolo have returned to their parent clubs.
Hloni Seema has replaced Mandla Ncikazi as coach. He could give newly-signed winger Saziso Magawana his debut.
SuperSport United Form
SuperSport finished last season in fifth place in the PSL table. A ten match winless run was followed by two wins in their final four matches.
After a run of seven draws and three defeats in ten matches, SuperSport beat TTM 1-0 and also beat Maritzburg United 2-0 in their penultimate fixture.
Their final league fixture saw a 1-1 draw at Chippa United. Their pre-season fixtures were played behind closed doors so the results are not available.
SuperSport United Injuries & Team News
SuperSport are yet to sign any new players. Winger Evans Rusike and defender Grant Kekana departed the club.
Coach Kaitano Tembo could start youngster Keenan Phillips at right back. Defender Luke Fleurs and midfielder Teboho Mokoena should start after featuring for South Africa at the Olympics.
Golden Arrows vs SuperSport United FAQ
Where can I watch Golden Arrows vs SuperSport United live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch Golden Arrows vs SuperSport United live stream.
Golden Arrows have a fine record against SuperSport United but neither side is great in front of goal. We are backing Arrows to win and the match to see under 2.5 goals.
Best Bet: Under 2.5 Goals Total Goals $1.72 at Bookmaker - 4 Units
Value Bet: Arrows Win Full Time Result $2.20 at Betstar Australia - 2 Units
Correct Score Tip: Arrows Win 2-0 Correct Score $9.50 at Neds - 1 Unit