- Saturday 19
- Sunday 20
- Monday 21
- Tuesday 22
- Wednesday 23
- Thursday 24
- Friday 25
- Saturday 26
- Sunday 27
- Monday 28
- Tuesday 29
AmaZulu vs Baroka Predictions & Tips - AmaZulu to strengthen grip on second place with home win
- AmaZulu vs Baroka Predictions for Tuesday’s Premier Soccer League match
- The match is being played at 13:00 GMT at King Zwelithini Stadium
- AmaZulu have won 12 of their last 14 matches
- Baroka have failed to score in 3 of their last 6 away matches
- A home win is tipped in Durban
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for AmaZulu vs Baroka
AmaZulu vs Baroka Predictions
AmaZulu are in sensational form with no defeats in 16 matches. Their defensive record is superb and few teams can score against them. Baroka are goal-shy on their travels with three blanks in their last six away games. I am tipping AmaZulu to win yet again at home.
- AmaZulu have won 12 of their last 14 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- AmaZulu have seen under 2.5 goals in 7 of their last 9 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- AmaZulu have kept 7 clean sheets in their last 9 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Baroka have won 1 of their last 7 away matches (drawn 5)(Premier Soccer League).
- Baroka have failed to score in 3 of their last 6 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Baroka hold a 4-3 advantage over the previous nine matches with two draws between these sides.
When they last met in January, AmaZulu won 2-0 away from home as Bongi Ntuli and Siphelele Magubane scored the goals.
AmaZulu are in superb form with 12 wins and two draws in their last 14 PSL matches. They sit second on the PSL table but are seven points behind leaders Mamelodi Sundowns with just four matches to play.
A six match run of wins with four 1-0 victories was ended by a credible 0-0 draw at Sundowns. A 2-1 win against TS Galaxy followed before thrashing coach Benni McCarthy’s former club Cape Town City 5-1 with five different scorers.
Their last match saw a 1-0 win at Golden Arrows as Luvuyo Memela scored the goal on the brink of half time. AmaZulu introduced extra defensive players around the hour mark to see out the win.
AmaZulu Injuries & Team News
AmaZulu have no injuries or suspensions to deal with. Coach Benni McCarthy has a full squad to select from and could name an unchanged lineup from that which won the last match.
Baroka sit 10th in the PSL table but are just five wins above the relegation zone and still need one win to ensure survival. The side have drawn six and won two of their last ten matches to move away from danger.
After three successive draws including a valuable point at Cape Town City and against Kaizer Chiefs, Baroka won 1-0 at Chippa United. A 1-1 draw at Maritzburg United and a 1-0 defeat to TS Galaxy followed as the side struggle to score freely.
Their last match saw a 1-1 draw at SuperSport United as Baroka equalised late through an own goal. The side have only scored six goals in their last nine matches.
Baroka Injuries & Team News
Baroka have left back Ananias Gebhardt available again after suspension. Mashweu Mphahlele went off injured in the last match but should be fit to start at right back.
Centre back Vusi Sibiya remains a serious doubt and is unlikely to recover in time to feature in this match.
AmaZulu vs Baroka Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the AmaZulu vs Baroka live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the AmaZulu vs Baroka live stream.