- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
AmaZulu vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions & Tips - Misfiring attacks signal low scoring match
- AmaZulu vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions for Saturday’s Premier Soccer League match
- This PSL match is being played at 13:30 GMT at Kings Park Stadium
- AmaZulu have drawn 3 of their last 4 PSL matches
- A draw is tipped in Durban
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for AmaZulu vs Kaizer Chiefs
AmaZulu vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions
Both of these sides are struggling to score goals and win matches consistently this season. Neither side sees many goals in their clashes. I am tipping a low scoring draw.
- AmaZulu vs Kaizer Chiefs Predictions
- Head to Head
- AmaZulu Form
- AmaZulu Injuries & Team News
- Kaizer Chiefs Form
- Kaizer Chiefs Injuries & Team News
- AmaZulu vs Kaizer Chiefs Live Stream FAQ
- AmaZulu have seen under 1.5 goals in 7 of their last 8 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- AmaZulu have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Kaizer Chiefs have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 4 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Kaizer Chiefs have kept 3 clean sheets in their last 4 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Kaizer Chiefs have drawn 2 of their last 3 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Kaizer Chiefs hold a 5-3 advantage against AmaZulu across their previous 10 meetings with two draws.
Their last match was in May as Kaizer Chiefs won 1-0 at AmaZulu.
AmaZulu have struggled this season but their last brought a first league win of the season. A 1-0 loss to Nyasa Big Bullets in the CAF Champions League was followed by a 0-0 home draw with SuperSport United.
They progressed on aggregate after a 3-1 win at Nyasa Big Bullets in the second leg. A 2-2 draw at Golden Arrows came next as Bongi Ntuli scored late on to rescue a point.
Their last match saw an early goal by Ntuli from the penalty spot to take a 1-0 home win against Baroka. That victory ended a run of five matches without taking the full three points.
AmaZulu Injuries & Team News
AmaZulu have winger Augustine Mulenga back in training after injury. Utility player Tercious Malepe returns from suspension.
Right backs Kgotso Moleko and Thembela Sikhakhane are doubts so Mbongeni Gumede could slot in.
Kaizer Chiefs Form
Chiefs have made a goal-shy start to the season under Stuart Baxter. They have failed to score in three of their five league matches.
They lost 2-0 at Mamelodi Sundowns having produced 0.50 xG more than their opponents. A surprising 4-1 home loss to Royal AM followed after conceding twice in the final 15 minutes.
Their last match saw a cagey 0-0 draw at Marumo Gallants. Chiefs only had four shots on target but none in the first 56 minutes.
Kaizer Chiefs Injuries & Team News
Coach Stuart Baxter has a crisis up front as all of Samir Nurkovic, Leonardo Castro and Dumisani Zuma are injured.
Phathu Nange is doubtful in midfield so Njabulo Blom could deputise. Lebogang Manyama is fit to start whilst Nkosingiphile Ngcobo could start again as a false nine.
AmaZulu vs Kaizer Chiefs Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the AmaZulu vs Kaizer Chiefs live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the AmaZulu vs Kaizer Chiefs live stream.
I am tipping AmaZulu to draw yet again as their winless run extends.
Best Bet: Under 1.5 Goals Total Goals $2.50 at Bookmaker - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result $3.00 at Betstar Australia - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: 0-0 Draw Correct Score $8.00 at Neds - 1 Unit