- Friday 17
- Saturday 18
- Sunday 19
- Monday 20
- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
AmaZulu vs Swallows Predictions & Tips - AmaZulu to secure Champions League football with home win
- AmaZulu vs Swallows Predictions for Saturday’s Premier Soccer League match
- This PSL match being played at 15:00 GMT at King’s Park Stadium
- AmaZulu have won 12 of their last 16 matches
- Swallows have won 1 of their last 17 matches (15 draws)
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for AmaZulu vs Swallows
AmaZulu vs Swallows Predictions
AmaZulu have had a superb season built a solid defence. They face the PSL’s draw specialists in Swallows. I am tipping a home win to secure a top two finish for AmaZulu.
- AmaZulu have won 12 of their last 16 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- AmaZulu have seen under 2.5 goals in 9 of their last 11 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- AmaZulu have kept 7 clean sheets in their last 11 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Swallows have won 1 of their last 17 matches (15 draws) (Premier Soccer League).
- Swallows have scored 5 goals in their last 7 matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
AmaZulu hold a 10-8 advantage across the previous 23 meetings with five draws.
Their last meeting ended 0-0 when Swallows hosted AmaZulu in February.
AmaZulu have had a superb season and need just one win to secure CAF Champions League qualification for next season. After a run of 12 wins in 14 PSL matches, they have lost two in a row.
A six match run of wins was ended by a 0-0 draw at Mamelodi Sundowns. AmaZulu then won three matches in a row including a superb 5-1 win at Cape Town City.
Their last two matches have seen 1-0 defeats as they were beaten by Baroka and then lost at Orlando Pirates. Their performance levels have remained good but teams have played more defensively against them of late.
AmaZulu Injuries & Team News
AmaZulu have no injuries to deal with for this match.
Left back Sibusiso Mabiliso could be benched once again over a contract dispute. Playmaker Luvuyo Memela is set for a recall in the number ten position.
Swallows have lost just one league match all season but have drawn 17 of their 28 league matches. They sit fifth on the PSL table with one victory in their last 17 matches.
Swallows’ only victory in that run came as they beat Black Leopards 1-0. Five successive 1-1 draws followed with four 1-0 leads squandered.
Their last two matches saw very dull 0-0 draws with Stellenbosch and at Mamelodi Sundowns.
Swallows Injuries & Team News
Vuyo Mere is set for a recall at right back after recovering from injury. Tlakusani Mthethwa is injured and misses out in midfield.
Virgil Vries is doubtful in goal and could miss out once again.
AmaZulu vs Swallows Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the AmaZulu vs Swallows live stream?
Our live streaming calendar shows you where to watch the AmaZulu vs Swallows live stream.