- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
Black Leopards vs Stellenbosch Predictions & Tips - Stellies to boost survival hopes with away win
- Black Leopards vs Stellenbosch Predictions for Wednesday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 13:00 GMT at Thohoyandou Stadium
- An away is tipped in Limpopo
- Leopards have lost 10 of their last 12 PSL matches
- Stellenbosch have won 2 of their last 3 away matches
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Black Leopards vs Stellenbosch
Black Leopards vs Stellenbosch Predictions
Leopards are in awful form and are both struggling to score goals or keep clean sheet. Stellenbosch have been good on the road of late with two wins and a draw at Kaizer Chiefs. I am tipping them to
- Black Leopards have lost 10 of their last 12 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Black Leopards have gone 7 matches without a clean sheet (all competitions).
- Stellenbosch have won 2 of their last 3 away matches (1 draw)(Premier Soccer League).
- Stellenbosch have seen BTTS Yes in 5 of their last 6 matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Leopards and Stellenbosch sit at 3-3 across their nine previous meetings with three draws since Stellenbosch were formed in 2016.
Their last meeting was in January as the sides drew 1-1 in Cape Town.
Black Leopards Form
Black Leopards look set for relegation having lost 15 of their last 20 league matches. They sit 16th in the PSL table with a six point gap to safety.
Leopards have lost six of their last seven matches in all competitions with the only draw being a shock 1-1 against log leaders Mamelodi Sundowns. They have failed to score in four of those matches.
Their last match saw a 1-0 defeat at a Swallows side who had not won in nine matches before that.
Black Leopards Injuries & Team News
Leopards were missing striker Mohammed Anas for their last match but have a clean bill of health otherwise and no suspensions.
New signing Sanele Mathenjwa is hoping for a debut in central midfield.
Stellenbosch have seen some improved performances and results of late but a four match winless run in the league means they are in the relegation battle. They sit 12th in the table with a six point gap to the two relegation spots.
A 2-1 win against Cape Town City was followed by a 3-1 win at Baroka before losing late to Mamelodi Sundowns. A 1-1 draw with SuperSport came next before throwing away two leads to draw 2-2 at Kaizer Chiefs.
Stellenbosch lost their last match 1-0 to AmaZulu after a last minute goal.
Stellenbosch Injuries & Team News
Stellenbosch are desperate to get their captain and defensive lynchpin Robyn Johannes back from injury after he missed the last two matches. He is touch and go for this clash.
The rest of the lineup is very settled with only midfield Phathu Nange pushing hard to start having netted four goals as a substitute this season.
Black Leopards vs Stellenbosch Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Black Leopards vs Stellenbosch live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Black Leopards vs Stellenbosch live stream.
Stellenbosch are in better form than Leopards and I am tipping an away victory.
Best Bet: Stellenbosch Win Full Time Result $2.45 at Bookmaker - 3 Units
Correct Score Tip: Stellenbosch Win 2-1 Correct Score $10.50 at Betstar Australia - 1 Unit