- Monday 17
- Tuesday 18
- Wednesday 19
- Thursday 20
- Friday 21
- Saturday 22
- Sunday 23
- Monday 24
- Tuesday 25
- Wednesday 26
- Thursday 27
Bloemfontein Celtic vs TS Galaxy Predictions & Tips - Point apiece tipped between draw specialists
- Bloemfontein Celtic vs TS Galaxy Predictions for Sunday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 13:00 GMT at Dr. Molemela Stadium
- Celtic have drawn 4 of their last 6 home matches
- TS Galaxy have drawn 3 of their last 4 away matches
- A draw is tipped in Bloemfontein
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Bloemfontein Celtic vs TS Galaxy
Bloemfontein Celtic vs TS Galaxy Predictions
Celtic are having a very poor run of form but they are hard to beat at home. TS Galaxy have been in very strong form and tend to set up to play for a draw on their travels. I am tipping a low scoring draw between these two teams.
- Bloemfontein Celtic have drawn 4 of their last 6 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Bloemfontein Celtic have seen under 2.5 goals in 9 of their last 10 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- TS Galaxy have drawn 3 of their last 4 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
- TS Galaxy have seen under 2.5 goals in 3 of their last 4 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
These sides have only faced each other on one previous occasion as TS Galaxy won 1-0 at home in February.
Bloemfontein Celtic Form
Celtic sit 12th in the PSL table and are just four points above the relegation places. Siwelele are on a run of just two wins in 17 matches across all competitions and appear to be in free fall.
Celtic lost 4-3 and then 4-0 away from home to AmaZulu and Cape Town City before winning 2-1 at home against SuperSport United. They then drew 1-1 at home to Chippa United, lost 1-0 at TS Galaxy and lost 1-0 at Orlando Pirates.
Celtic’s last two matches have seen 1-1 draws at home to Maritzburg United and away to Baroka.
Bloemfontein Celtic Injuries & Team News
Celtic welcome back striker and captain Ndumiso Mabena are suspension. Justice Chabalala is banned at centre back after being red carded in the last match. Tshepo Rikhotso could come in to replace him.
Lantshene Phalane and Given Mashikinya missed the last game with injuries and could again be absent in midfield.
TS Galaxy Form
TS Galaxy have shot up the table from bottom place to eighth spot since the appointment of Owen Da Gama as coach after enjoying five wins and three draws prior to tasting defeat for the first time.
He started with three wins and two draws in his first five matches. A 2-1 win at home to Swallows and a 0-0 draw at Supersport United came next. The Rockets then beat Black Leopards 3-0 at home.
TS Galaxy lost 2-0 at home to Maritzburg United in their last match in their first defeat since Da Gama took charge.
TS Galaxy Injuries & Team News
TS Galaxy welcome back winger Sphiwe Mahlangu for this match after suspension.
Shaune Mogaila is doubtful with injury in attack whilst Masilake Phohlongo could return to contention at left wingback after a knock.
Black Bloemfontein Celtic vs TS Galaxy Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Bloemfontein Celtic vs TS Galaxy live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Bloemfontein Celtic vs TS Galaxy live stream.