- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
Cape Town City vs SuperSport United Predictions & Tips - Goal shy draw specialists to cancel each other out
- Cape Town City vs SuperSport United Predictions for Saturday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 15:00 GMT at Cape Town Stadium
- City have drawn 4 of their last 5 matches
- SuperSport have seen 4 draws in their last 5
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Cape Town City vs SuperSport United
Cape Town City and SuperSport United tipped to draw (Getty Images)
Cape Town City vs SuperSport United Predictions
Both of these sides are in very poor form of late. Their goalscoring has dried up and both sides are drawing plenty of matches. I am tipping this to end with a point apiece in a hard-fought match.
- Cape Town City have drawn 4 of their last 5 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Cape Town City have scored 2 goals in total in their last 3 home matches (all competitions).
- SuperSport United have drawn 4 of their last 5 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- SuperSport United are 5 away matches without a win (lost 3) (Premier Soccer League).
- SuperSport United have scored 1 goal in total in their last 3 matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Cape Town City hold a 5-2 advantage over SuperSport United with six draws in their 13 previous meetings.
Their last match was in February as SuperSport won 2-1 at home.
Cape Town City Form
After a poor run of form that has seen Cape Town City go eight matches without victory in the league, the side has dropped to seventh spot in the PSL table.
After losing on the road at Orlando Pirates and SuperSport, City drew 1-1 with Swallows at home and then 0-0 away at Chippa. A 2-1 loss at home to Stellenbosch came next ahead of a 1-1 draw away at Golden Arrows.
City’s last match saw a 0-0 draw at home with Baroka.
Cape Town City Injuries & Team News
Top scorer Mduduzi Mdantsane is expected to be recalled in midfield after being on the bench for the last match. Winger Bradley Ralani is also hopeful of returning to the starting XI.
City are still without left back Edmilson Dove due to injury but Terrence Mashego has won man of the match in his last two starts in his place.
SuperSport United Form
SuperSport United looked like title challengers two months ago before a five game winless run in the league and just one win in nine in all competitions. They sit fifth in the PSL table with Mamelodi Sundowns eight points clear with two matches in hand.
A 2-1 loss away to Bloemfontein Celtic was followed by a 2-1 home win against Cape Town City and a 1-1 draw away at Kaizer Chiefs. A 1-1 home draw with Pirates and a 1-0 loss at AmaZulu followed before a 0-0 home draw with TS Galaxy.
In their last match, SuperSport fought back from 1-0 down to draw 1-1 away at Stellenbosch.
SuperSport United Injuries & Team News
SuperSport have major doubts over their two frontline strikers in Bradley Grobler and Thamsanqa Gabuza. Coach Kaitano Tembo is hopeful of having one fit to feature.
Grant Kekana has been carrying an injury at right back so Keenan Phillips could cover again. Evans Rusike and Giuly Manziba are pushing for starts in the wide areas.
Cape Town City vs SuperSport United Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Cape Town City vs SuperSport United live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Cape Town City vs SuperSport United live stream.