- Friday 17
- Saturday 18
- Sunday 19
- Monday 20
- Tuesday 21
- Wednesday 22
- Thursday 23
- Friday 24
- Saturday 25
- Sunday 26
- Monday 27
Chippa United vs AmaZulu Predictions & Tips - Draw specialists to share spoils in tight match
- Chippa United vs AmaZulu Predictions for Wednesday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 15:00 GMT at Sisa Dukashe Stadium
- Chippa have drawn 3 of their last 4 home matches
- I am tipping a low scoring draw in East London
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Chippa United vs AmaZulu
Chippa United vs AmaZulu Predictions
Chippa United are struggling to score goals at home and have drawn three of their last four on their own patch. AmaZulu are in very good form but tend to only take a point on the road and a poor playing surface in East London could mean both sides struggle to attack. I am tipping a low scoring stalemate.
- Chippa United have failed to score in 5 of their last 9 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Chippa United have drawn 3 of their last 4 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Chippa United have seen under 1.5 goals in 5 of their last 10 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- AmaZulu have drawn 4 of their last 6 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
- AmaZulu have seen under 2.5 goals in 5 of their last 6 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Chippa United have a 7-2 advantage against AmaZulu over their 11 meetings with two draws.
These sides met in December as AmaZulu won 3-1 at home.
Chippa United Form
Chippa have progressed to the quarter finals of the Nedbank Cup but they sit 13th in the PSL table having gone five matches without victory. They sit just three points clear of the relegation zone.
A 2-0 loss away loss to Mamelodi Sundowns was followed by a 1-1 draw at Bloemfontein Celtic and a 1-1 draw at home with TS Galaxy. Chippa then beat Cape Town City 2-1 at home in the Nedbank Cup before drawing 0-0 with the same opponents at home in the league.
In their last match, Chippa were thrashed 3-0 at home by Orlando Pirates.
Chippa United Injuries & Team News
Chippa were without wingers Anthony Laffor, Thabiso Lebitso and Silas Maziya for the last match due to injury. All three are expected to miss out again.
Frederic Nsabiyumva could be set for a recall after the backline was exposed in the last match as he was dropped to the bench.
Benni McCarthy has overseen a turnaround in form for AmaZulu as they find themselves sixth on the PSL table. They have gone eight league matches without defeat.
AmaZulu beat Stellenbosch 2-1 at home before beating Bloemfontein Celtic 4-3 at home. A 0-0 draw away to Swallows followed before a 2-1 win away at Kaizer Chiefs and a 1-0 away defeat to Black Leopards in the Nedbank Cup with a team of fringe players.
The Durban-based outfit beat SuperSport United 1-0 in their last outing. It was another impressive display by McCarthy's charges, especially at the back.
AmaZulu Injuries & Team News
AmaZulu have a clean bill of health and no suspensions to deal with. Zukile Kewuti is pushing for a recall in central midfield after Xola Mlambo’s low-key showing against SuperSport United.
Chippa United vs AmaZulu Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Chippa United vs AmaZulu live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Chippa United vs AmaZulu live stream.
AmaZulu have drawn four of their last six away fixtures. Their defence has been superb but they do struggle to find the back of the net on the road. Therefore I am tipping this match to see under 1.5 goals in a 0-0 draw.
Best Bet: Under 1.5 Goals Total Goals @2.50 at BetMGM - 3 Units
Value Bet: Draw Full Time Result @3.10 at PlaySugarhouse Sport - 1 Unit
Correct Score Tip: 0-0 Draw Correct Score @6.50 at Caesars (Sport) - 1 Unit