- Thursday 28
- Friday 29
- Saturday 30
- Sunday 31
- Monday 1
- Tuesday 2
- Wednesday 3
- Thursday 4
- Friday 5
- Saturday 6
- Sunday 7
Chippa United vs Mamelodi Sundowns Predictions & Tips - Downs to go six clear at PSL summit with away win
- Chippa United vs Mamelodi Sundowns Predictions for Monday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 13:00 GMT at Sisa Dukashe Stadium
- Chippa United are 8 PSL matches without a win (4 losses, 4 draws)
- Sundowns are unbeaten in the league this season (12 wins, 7 draws)
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for CHIPPA UNITED vs Mamelodi Sundowns
Sundowns can go six points clear at the top (Getty Images)
Chippa United vs Mamelodi Sundowns Predictions
Chippa are in terrible league form without a win in eight. They are toothless in attack and face a Sundowns team with the best defence in the PSL. The visitors are yet to lose a league match this season and I am tipping them to win this match.
- Mamelodi Sundowns have won 5 of their last 6 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Mamelodi Sundowns have won their last 3 away matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Chippa United have lost 4 of their last 8 matches (4 draws)(Premier Soccer League).
- Chippa United have failed to score in 3 of their last 4 home matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Chippa United have lost 2 of their last 3 home matches (1 draw)(Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
Sundowns hold a 12-2 advantage of Chippa United across their previous 21 meetings with seven draws.
Sundowns won 2-0 at home when these sides last met in January.
Chippa United Form
After a run of eight league matches without winning, Chippa sacked coach Dan Malesela after the last match.
Three poor home results saw a 0-0 draw with Cape Town City, a 3-0 and 1-0 losses to Orlando Pirates and AmaZulu. A 2-1 win against Richards Bay followed in the Nedbank Cup.
Chippa’s last two results in the league have been a 2-2 home draw with Swallows and a 5-1 humiliation at Maritzburg United.
Chippa United Injuries & Team News
Interim coach Siyabulela Gwambi will be desperate to get Frederic Nsabiyumva back in defence after debutant Jerry Msane had a tough time in the last match.
Veteran midfielder Oupa Manyisa is hopeful of making his debut after joining as a free agent whilst Ismail Watenga could be set for a long-awaited debut in goal.
Mamelodi Sundowns Form
Sundowns lost 2-0 in a dead rubber in the CAF Champions League in their last match to end a 27 match unbeaten run.
A 2-1 win at Stellenbosch and a 1-0 home victory against TP Mazembe was followed by a 1-1 home draw with Black Leopards. A 0-0 draw at Al Hilal Omdurman came next with a second string team before winning 3-1 at TTM.
Their last match saw a 2-0 home defeat to Belouizdad with many of their top players rested.
Mamelodi Sundowns Injuries & Team News
Kermit Erasmus and Gaston Sirino were missing in attack for the last match with injuries.
Andile Jali has a hamstring problem in midfield and will miss out but Hlompho Kekana could feature again after some fitness concerns. All the players rested for the last match are set to be recalled.
Swallows vs Black Leopards Live Stream FAQ
Where can I watch the Swallows vs Black Leopards live stream?
Check our live streaming calendar to see where to watch the Swallows vs Black Leopards live stream.
Sundowns should beat a poor Chippa side with relative ease. I am tipping them to win HT/FT and to nil.
Best Bet: Sundowns Win to Nil Win To Nil $2.20 at Bookmaker - 3 Units
Value Bet: Sundowns HT/FT Half Time/Full Time $2.40 at Winnersbet - 3 Units