- Monday 18
- Tuesday 19
- Wednesday 20
- Thursday 21
- Friday 22
- Saturday 23
- Sunday 24
- Monday 25
- Tuesday 26
- Wednesday 27
- Thursday 28
Golden Arrows vs AmaZulu Predictions & Tips - Entertaining KZN derby to end level
- Golden Arrows vs AmaZulu Predictions for Wednesday’s Premier Soccer League match
- Match is being played at 13:00 GMT at Sugar Ray Xulu Stadium
- AmaZulu have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches
- A draw is tipped in Durban
- Betting tips, predictions and team news for Golden Arrows vs AmaZulu
Golden Arrows vs AmaZulu Predictions
Both sides are struggling to win matches of late. Arrows are playing out some entertaining affairs and I am tipping this match to end in a score draw.
- Golden Arrows vs AmaZulu Predictions
- Head to Head
- Golden Arrows Form
- Golden Arrows Injuries & Team News
- AmaZulu Form
- AmaZulu Injuries & Team News
- Golden Arrows have drawn 4 of their last 7 PSL matches (Premier Soccer League).
- Golden Arrows have seen over 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- AmaZulu have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches (Premier Soccer League).
- AmaZulu have drawn 2 of their last 3 matches against Golden Arrows (Premier Soccer League).
Head to Head
AmaZulu hold a 13-10 advantage over Arrows across their previous 26 matches with three draws.
The sides last met in May as AmaZulu won 1-0 at Arrows.
Golden Arrows Form
Arrows lost three of their final five matches last season. This season began with a 2-2 draw and win on penalties in the MTN8 quarter final against SuperSport United.
A 2-1 win at Maritzburg United followed despite conceding 2.0 xG to just 0.8 xG for Arrows. A 3-1 thrashing at SuperSport came next before a 1-1 draw against Mamelodi Sundowns where 2.3 xG was conceded.
Their last match saw a 2-2 draw at TS Galaxy as Arrows led twice through Michael Gumede and Velemseni Ndwandwe. They produced 3.1 xG to 1.50 xG and should have won comfortably.
Golden Arrows Injuries & Team News
Arrows lost two starting midfielders in the off-season in Ntsako Makgubela and Seth Parusnath. Simo Mbhele was given a full debut in midfield in the last match but could drop to the bench.
Striker Knox Mutizwa was missing for the last match so Michael Gumede is likely to lead the line.
AmaZulu finished second in the PSL last season despite two defeats in their final four matches.
They began this season with a 2-1 defeat to Cape Town City in the MTN8 quarter-final before a 1-0 loss in the PSL to Mamelodi Sundowns and al 0-0 draw against Swallows.
AmaZulu progressed in the CAF Champions League after a 1-0 defeat to Nyasa Big Bullets was overturned by a 3-1 away victory in their last match. A 0-0 draw with SuperSport United in the PSL came in-between those two legs.
AmaZulu Injuries & Team News
AmaZulu are still without Augustine Mulenga on the wing due to injury. Left back Philani Zulu went off injured against Nyasa Big Bullets and is a doubt.
Benni McCarthy could continue with a two-striker formation and select Bongi Ntuli and Siphelele Mthembu together for this match. Tercious Malepe is suspended in defence after a red card.